77 Designer swyddi yn UK
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (77)
- North West England (28)
- London (11)
- South East England (8)
- South West England (8)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (4)
- East Midlands (3)
- Scotland (3)
- Cymru (3)
- West Midlands (3)
- Eastern England (2)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (26)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (16)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (10)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (5)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (5)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (4)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (2)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (2)
- Swyddi dysgu (2)
- Swyddi ymgynghoriaeth (1)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (1)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (1)
- Swyddi PR, hysbysebu a marchnata (1)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 10 July 2021
- ORTHO INTERNATIONAL - At home
- Minimum wage plus sales commission
Part time side job for 1 year or more with contract. Required over 16 UK resident with NI number holder. Design, maintenance, update and plan promotions of Website and shopping web page on week days / once a day. Commission will be added to minimum wage when ...
- 19 July 2021
- NHS England - London, SE1 6LH
- £38,890 - £44,503 Per Annum
Directorate The mission of the Improvement Directorate is to help the NHS to increase the quality of care, support the NHS meet constitutional standards, reduce unwarranted clinical variation, and ensure the most effective and efficient use of resources across...
- 08 July 2021
- Dorset County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Dorchester, DT1 2JY
- £45,753 - £51,668 per annum
Service Manager Band 8a Unscheduled Care 1 year fixed term The services within the portfolio offer plenty of scope for an aspiring future Senior Manager. The services are on a journey of some large-scale change, in need of design and implementation which ...
- 14 July 2021
- NHS England - London / Leeds, SE1 6LH
- Per Annum Pro Rata
NHSX is leading the largest digital health and social care transformation programme in the world. With investment of more than £1 billion pounds a year nationally and a significant additional spend locally, NHSX has been created to give staff and citizens the ...
- 28 July 2021
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - LONDON, E1 8DE
- £21,892 - £37,890 per annum
At ELFT we believe passionately in the power of people participation to ensure that our services deliver what really matters to service users. The creation of a team of People Participation Workers is a further step in our desire to strengthen the involvement ...
- 19 July 2021
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Hackney, E9 6SR
- £82,096 - £110,683 per annum pro rata
Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Locum Consultant Neonatologist (Two Posts) The Homerton is an innovative and friendly Foundation Trust providing a wide range of services to the local community of Hackney and specialist services on a national ...
- 16 July 2021
- Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - CHester, CH1 2BQ
- £38,890 - £44,503 pro rate per annum
A Vacancy at Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS FoundationTrust. We are pleased to offer an exciting position to a suitably qualified Speech and Language Therapist. This post holder will manage staff and resources and be responsible for ensuring the seamless ...
- 28 July 2021
- NHS England - Leeds, LS1 4BJ
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum
The NHS Leadership Academy’s Leadership Programmes Team is responsible for the successful delivery of a wide portfolio of leadership development interventions at every level from those seeking an introduction to leadership to those working at the most senior ...
- 28 July 2021
- NHS Education for Scotland - Flexible
COVID-19 - Please note that during this time all interviews will be conducted remotely. If successful you will also initially be working remotely in line with guidance from Scottish Government Foundation Programme Director West Region Scotland Deanery Post ...
- 26 July 2021
- Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust - Halifax, HX3 0PW
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum, pro rata
To provide administration assistance for the paediatric ward and paediatric assessment unit incorporating housekeeping duties as required. • To be part of the clinical team working within the Children’s Services settings. • Undertake all clerical duties ...