627 Social care swyddi yn East MidlandsDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- East Midlands (627)
- Nottinghamshire (165)
- Derbyshire (136)
- Lincolnshire (129)
- Leicestershire (121)
- Northamptonshire (72)
- Rutland (3)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (308)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (138)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (74)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (37)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (12)
- Swyddi dysgu (12)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (10)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (9)
- Swyddi peirianneg (6)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (6)
- Swyddi diogelwch a gwasanaethau amddiffynnol (3)
- Swyddi masnach ac adeiladu (3)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (2)
- Swyddi cyfreithiol (2)
- Swyddi PR, hysbysebu a marchnata (2)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (1)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (1)
- Swyddi TG (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 30 September 2020
- Hales Group Ltd - LE7 1GD
- £8.89 per hour
Are you looking for opportunities to make a difference to someone ’s life Would you be interested in a rewarding career in care Want to be part of a committed team that deliver excellent care in the local community If so, Hales Care would love to hear from you...
- 13 October 2020
- Heathcotes Group - LE2 8PG
- £21,000 per year
Health & Social Care Trainer £21Kpa Nationwide Heathcotes Group is one of the most experienced providers of residential care in the UK, supporting adults with learning disabilities, mental health conditions and challenging behaviour Nationwide. We’re fully ...
- 23 October 2020
- Nottinghamshire YMCA - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £18,000 to £19,000 per year
Career in Children’s Residential Care? Are you ready to make a difference? Nottinghamshire YMCA Children’s Residential Services recognises there is a real need for safe and nurturing homes for vulnerable children. If you would like to work for an organisation ...
- 05 October 2020
- Teacheractive Limited - DE23
- £110 to £160 per day
A secondary school in the Littleover area are in requirement of a Social Science Teacher, specialising in Health & Social Care, to start ASAP. The role will be teaching Health & Social Care, in a welcoming department within an ‘Outstanding’ secondary school. ...
- 07 October 2020
- Qube Learning - Northamptonshire, East Midlands
- £25,500 to £29,000 per year
Tutor Assessor – Health and Social Care Management (Adult Care) Location: Northamptonshire / surrounding locations Established over 20 years ago, Qube Learning is a national grade 2 Ofsted training provider specialising in Apprenticeships, Traineeships, E-...
- 20 October 2020
- Eden Futures - Clowne, Chesterfield
Are you looking for a rewarding career in Social Care? You could be looking for a complete career change? Maybe you have experience looking after a relative and you want to do it for a living? If this is you, then this could be the exciting opportunity you’re ...
- 15 October 2020
- St Andrews Healthcare - Northampton, Midlands, NN1 5DG
- £20,450 to £21,500 per year
Social Care Assistant- Medium Secure Northampton Career Level A Salary - £20,450 - £21,500 depending on experience Hours: Full time 37.5 per week The first 6 months of this role will be based on our Women's blended wards, afer this you will be based where the ...
- 07 October 2020
- Elite Care Recruitment Ltd - Yardley Hastings, Northampton
Supported Living Carer - Social Care Up to £9.20 per hour Northamptonshire My client is a local charity who need to staff to work in their exceptional supported living service in rural Northamptonshire. These roles will assist adults with learning disabilities...
- 07 October 2020
- AoC Jobs - NN16 0LY
- £20.50 - £21.50 Per Hour Dependent on qualifications and experience
We have a great opportunity based at our Kettering campus for an Associate Lecturer in Health and Social Care to become a key member of our Health, Care and Early Years department. As an Associate Lecturer in Health and Social Care, you will play a pivotal ...
- 19 October 2020
- Lifetime Training - Leicester, Leicestershire, LE1 1AA
- £22,965 to £24,055 per year
In a nutshell We have an exciting, life-changing opportunity for a passionate Care professional to join our pioneering business as a Health and Social Care Assessor (or as we call them Regional Trainer). You will support our vision to deliver innovative ...