1,310 Health social care jobs in Eastern England
- Eastern England (1,310)
- Essex (436)
- Cambridgeshire (243)
- Hertfordshire (220)
- Norfolk (127)
- Suffolk (120)
- Peterborough (84)
- Bedfordshire (78)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (766)
- Social Work Jobs (196)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (95)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (64)
- Other/General Jobs (51)
- Teaching Jobs (30)
- Admin Jobs (23)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (20)
- Sales Jobs (14)
- Engineering Jobs (13)
- Maintenance Jobs (7)
- Creative & Design Jobs (6)
- Customer Services Jobs (5)
- Manufacturing Jobs (5)
- IT Jobs (4)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (2)
- Property Jobs (2)
- Retail Jobs (2)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (1)
- Graduate Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (1)
- 30 September 2021
- Purely Care - Norwich, Norfolk
Purely Care are recruiting Health & Social Care Apprentices. You will start with learning how to deliver direct care in the community, and then will develop skills in care co-ordination and the administration involved in care. As an apprentice you would be ...
- 01 October 2021
- AoC Jobs - CO2 9QF
- £29510 - £36268 Per Year Plus £3,000 Pro-rata skills supplement per annum
CINO118122 - Lecturer in Health and Social Care Are you ready for your next career move in a dynamic and rewarding environment? This is an exciting opportunity to play a role in boosting the opportunities and self-belief of young people as an enthusiastic ...
- 29 September 2021
- Protocol Education - Cambridge, Anglia, cb1 1BH
- £120 to £189 per day
Our client is a high achieving further education college baqsed centrally in Cambridge. Due to an impending Maternity leave they require a Health and Social Care lecturer to join their team from half term onwards on a full time basis. Teaching the Applied ...
- 23 September 2021
- VeroHR - Peterborough, Eastern England
- £18,303.72 to £26,101.63 per year
Description About our opportunity: We are working as an internal recruitment partner for our client based locally in Peterborough. We have a great new opportunity for an experienced Health and Social Care Assessor to deliver Apprenticeship programmes to ...
- 27 September 2021
- Busy Bees Education and Training - Trowbridge, SS14 1DT
- £25,000 to £30,000 per year
Job Description This is a summary of your job with us but as part of our team we expect that you will undertake other reasonable duties to ensure that our Training Company is always the best it can be in line with our Core Values. As Development Coach you will...
- 21 September 2021
- Home Group Limited - Norwich (Rosary Road), NR1 4BX
- £4.62 to £8.91 per hour
- Salary from £4.62 to £8.91 per hour, depending on age (this is reflective of NMW), plus, brilliant benefits!
Apprentice Health and Social Care ( Customer Only) Norfolk, Norwich Temporary for 15 months (with progression opportunities available for successful candidates) Full Time (37.5hpw) Salary from £4.62 to £8.91 per hour, depending on age (this is reflective of ...
- 12 October 2021
- NHS Jobs - Kings Lynn, PE34 3AG
- £32306.00 to £39027.00 a year gross per annum
This post has a £3000 welcome enhancement. We are looking for registered health or social care professionals to work in a team in a fast paced criminal justice environment. You will need to be an NMC, SWE or HCPC registered practitioner with some relevant ...
- 16 October 2021
- NHS Jobs - Peterborough, PE7 8FZ
- £22549.00 to £24882.00 a year per annum pro rata
Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you dynamic, enthusiastic and wanting to make a difference? Can you make a difference to someone's quality of life? Can you help patients be where they want to be? Do you want to be a part of a service at the forefront ...
- 04 October 2021
- Southend University Hospital NHS Trust - Basildon, SS16 5NL
- £32,306 Per Annum
The successful post holder will be responsible for the assessment of patients that are medically optimised for discharge to ascertain their care needs and make referrals for ongoing patient care in the community, to facilitate a safe and effective discharge ...
- 16 October 2021
- NHS Jobs - Dagenham, RM10 7DF
- £40057.00 a year
We have an exciting role on offer charged with enabling health and care system partners develop at an accelerated phase of care transformation, integration, and service improvement for the Barking and Dagenham (B&D) residents. This will involve working with ...