48 Designer swyddi yn PortsmouthDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- South East England
- Portsmouth (48)
- H M Naval Base (20)
- Cosham (13)
- Hilsea (2)
- Drayton (1)
- Port Solent (1)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (17)
- Swyddi peirianneg (7)
- Swyddi TG (4)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (3)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (2)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (2)
- Swyddi ymgynghoriaeth (2)
- Swyddi diogelwch a gwasanaethau amddiffynnol (2)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (1)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (1)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (1)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (1)
- Swyddi manwerthu (1)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (1)
- Swyddi dysgu (1)
- Swyddi masnach ac adeiladu (1)
- Swyddi gofal cymdeithasol (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 26 September 2023
- Fawkes & Reece - Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO11AQ
- £55,000 to £60,000 per year
Ambitious/experienced Design Manager required by the Portsmouth office of this busy Southern Regional contractor to take the lead and manage the design process for numerous Social housing & education projects in the Hampshire, Dorset and Sussex areas. ...
- 31 August 2023
- Ministry of Defence - PO1 3GX
- £27,080 per year
This exciting and vital role sits within our Modifications Team, drafting the technical instructions required to install, operate and remove a wide range of aircraft modifications both mechanical and electrical. Working with the design team to make sure the ...
- 18 September 2023
- CP Management Solutions LTD - PO6 3LY
- £65,000 to £80,000 per year
Electrical Project Manager, Portsmouth - Hospital Core Group are pleased to offer an excellent opportunity for an Experienced Mechanical Project Manager to join our client's team on a permanent basis. Salary £65,000 to £80,000 (depending on experience) ...
- 22 September 2023
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO6 3TH
- £30,000.0 to £45,000.0 per year
- £30,000 - £45,000
Structural CAD Technician Hays are looking for a Structural CAD Technician to join our growing team of engineers and designers, to work for a consultancy in the Portsmouth area. You will be responsible for producing high-quality structural drawings and models ...
- 21 September 2023
- Babcock International Ltd - Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO6 3EN
SuccessFactors Solution Lead Location: Portsmouth, Lakeside UK - Hybrid Compensation: £65,000 - 85,000.00 Role Type: Full time / Permanent SF53607 At Babcock we're working to create a safe and secure world, together, and if you join us, you can play your part ...
- 31 August 2023
- Morson Talent - PO3 5PU
- £22 to £40 per hour
Job Summary: Our client is currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Manager to join their Satellite Telecoms Business. The role will be responsible for ensuring product design quality and performance compliance throughout the lifecycle of the spacecraft. ...
- 29 August 2023
- Marstep - Portsmouth, Hampshire
- £45,000 to £45,000 per year
- Completely Negotiable + Benefits
This is a great opportunity to join a stable, long established global engineering business with opportunity to develop a career. The role covers sites around Portsmouth and occasionally in the South West of England. Normal hours of work: Monday to Thursday: ...
- 14 September 2023
- NHS Jobs - Portsmouth, PO6 3LY
- £22,816.00 to £24,336.00 per year
- £22816.00 - £24336.00 a year
To undertake specific skilled physiotherapy and occupational therapy support work to aid the rehabilitation of patients in preparation for discharge. To accept patients referred by an OT or physiotherapist and carry as own patient caseload. To implement ...
- 19 September 2023
- QinetiQ - Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO6 1RE
- + bonus + benefits
Role: Project Engineer Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire Package: Competitive Salary Benefits Package Role Type: Full time / Permanent Role ID: SF15090 The role As a Project Engineer, you will join our dedicated Design Team and play a pivotal role in ensuring ...
- 10 September 2023
- AoC Jobs - PO1
- £20608.64 - £20608.64 Per Year (Full-Time Equivalent)
37 Hours per week, 39 Weeks per year Full-Time, Permanent £20,608.64 (Full-Time Equivalent) Be it working with students daily, or in the background to ensure the college runs smoothly, we are all part of the same mission, to create a positive impact on ...