531 Designer jobs in North West England
- North West England (531)
- Greater Manchester (241)
- Cheshire (111)
- Lancashire (92)
- Merseyside (76)
- Cumbria (10)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (150)
- Teaching Jobs (45)
- Engineering Jobs (37)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (35)
- IT Jobs (33)
- Other/General Jobs (33)
- Social Work Jobs (30)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (25)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (18)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (16)
- Creative & Design Jobs (13)
- Manufacturing Jobs (13)
- Retail Jobs (13)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (13)
- Sales Jobs (11)
- Customer Services Jobs (9)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (8)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (8)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (4)
- Consultancy Jobs (3)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (3)
- Admin Jobs (2)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (2)
- Legal Jobs (2)
- Maintenance Jobs (2)
- Travel Jobs (2)
- Property Jobs (1)
- 09 December 2019
- Kier Group Plc - Cumbria, Cumbria, CA11 0DN
- Competitive + benefits
Title: Senior Engineer - Highways Location: Penrith Business Area: Highways Application close date: 20th December 2019 Kier Strategic Highways have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Engineer to join our Area 13 contract. Kier Highways design roads, bridges...
- 27 November 2019
- Talent Finder - WA8 0QR
Electrical Engineer, Automation and Control Systems. Salary: Competitive Hours: Full time Benefits: 20 days holiday bank holidays, Pension scheme. Flexi System. Location: Widnes Renowned across numerous sectors as ‘the systems integrator of choice’, our ...
- 02 December 2019
- Recruitment Helpline Ltd - Barnoldswick, Lancashire
An Excellent opportunity for an Experienced REVIT MEP Technician to join a well-established company based in Earby, Barnoldswick Company: They are CAD and BIM services company based on the border of North Yorkshire and Lancashire who provide outsourcing ...
- 28 November 2019
- Government Recruitment Service - Manchester
- £36,735 to £72,852 per year
An Application Engineer will provide departmental technical ability to staff through applications. They will be responsible for the full lifecycle of applications including their integration with the wider technology infrastructure and have a key input into ...
- 09 December 2019
- Mott MacDonald - WA14 1ES
One of the largest employee-owned companies in the world, Mott MacDonald is a multisector consultancy providing engineering, management, and development services on projects in 150 countries. With over 16,000 of the best people working on a diverse range of ...
- 27 November 2019
- Unipart Rail - Stockport, SK5 6DA
- up to £45,000 (depending on experience)
Role overview ROLE OVERVIEW Welcome to Park Signalling. We are a Rail signalling design and consultancy business who provide specialist products and services to the Railway industry. We are part of Unipart Rail, a Division of the Unipart Group, an ...
- 29 November 2019
- Fired Earth - Knutsford, Cheshire
- £8.21 per hour
As a Sales Consultant at Fired Earth you will help customers with their vision of ‘home’ and turn it into a reality. You will help our customers choose paint or tiles or to design a new bathroom; your eye for colour and design is key in delighting the customer...
- 03 December 2019
- Magnet - Blackburn, Lancashire
- £23,000 per year
- On target earnings
Join us in a Counter Sales role and you’ll become part of the Magnet family. What you’ll be doing You’ll be responsible for understanding our customers’ needs and providing them with a fast service on kitchen products, design and prices to provide the best ...
- 05 December 2019
- NHS Jobs - Crewe, CW1 4QJ
- £28,050 to £36,644 pa
Mid Cheshire Hospitals NHS Trust is building on its Foundation Trust status and impressive track record and requires a Project Surveyor to manage and deliver both new build and refurbishment projects within the Trust’s capital investment and minor works ...
- 04 December 2019
- Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Blackpool, FY6 8HB
- £21,089 - £23,761 per annum
An opportunity has arisen for a position as a Discharge Facilitator based at Blackpool Teaching Hospitals. The successful candidate must have previous health or social care experience dealing with patients in an acute hospital setting. The role encompasses the...