3,351 Social care jobs in UK
- UK (3,351)
- South East England (565)
- North West England (432)
- Eastern England (403)
- London (378)
- South West England (335)
- West Midlands (313)
- East Midlands (234)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (223)
- Wales (151)
- North East England (69)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (1,772)
- Social Work Jobs (826)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (326)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (89)
- Other/General Jobs (88)
- Teaching Jobs (61)
- Admin Jobs (47)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (20)
- Manufacturing Jobs (17)
- Engineering Jobs (14)
- Sales Jobs (12)
- Consultancy Jobs (11)
- IT Jobs (9)
- Legal Jobs (9)
- Customer Services Jobs (8)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (8)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (7)
- Creative & Design Jobs (6)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (6)
- Property Jobs (4)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (3)
- Retail Jobs (2)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (2)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (1)
- Graduate Jobs (1)
- Maintenance Jobs (1)
- Travel Jobs (1)
- 12 August 2019
- Estuary Housing Association - Southend-On-Sea, Essex
- £19,303 per year
Please note: this post has previously been advertised as a residential/live-in position but this is no longer the case, and the successful candidate will not now be required to live onsite. The Role: We’re looking for a Scheme Manager to join our Support & ...
- 16 August 2019
- Star Academies - Bradford, West Yorkshire
Do you have what it takes to nurture today’s young people and inspire tomorrow’s leaders? Do you have the drive, passion and commitment to deliver outstanding learning and teaching to young people in a disadvantaged community? If so, becoming a Star teacher ...
- 19 August 2019
- Web Recruit Ltd - Edinburgh, Scotland
- £7 to £11 per hour
- (if qualified to SVQ Level 2)
Social Care Worker – Trainee & Qualified Field Based (covering Edinburgh and the surrounding areas) £7 - £11 per hour (if qualified to SVQ Level 2) Are you a friendly and hard-working individual looking for a career to be proud of? Want to take on a varied ...
- 15 August 2019
- Teacheractive Limited - L1
- £80 to £135 per day
Health and Social Care Teacher required for a long-term role in Liverpool. Are you a committed and dedicated Health and Social Care Teacher? Are you experienced in teaching both BTEC and Diploma qualifications? A large secondary school is looking to recruit a ...
- 14 August 2019
- South Staffordshire College - Penkridge, Stafford
- £25,034 to £25,034 per year
Health & Social Care Assessor / IV Full time, permanent Rodbaston campus £25,034 per annum Job ref: HR1819-120 South Staffordshire College are looking for an experienced health & social care assessor to join their Apprenticeships team. The successful applicant...
- 16 August 2019
- Service Care Solutions - Wigan, Greater Manchester, WN1 1YN
- £30 to £45 per hour
SOLICITOR LOCUM ADULT SOCIAL CARE WIGAN This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Solicitor to join a busy local authority in Wigan Main Points: Adult social care matters Initial 3 month contract, likely to be extended long term Negotiable market-rate...
- 16 August 2019
- Rutland County Council - Oakham, Rutland
- £24,799 to £37,788 per year
- Inclusive of market supplement
Social Workers Children’s Social Care Permanent, full time (37 hours per week) Scale 6 – PO1, Salary £24,799 - £37,788 inclusive of market supplement Rutland Children's Social Care is a great place to work and practice social work. Are you a highly motivated ...
- 08 August 2019
- EAT Jobs - Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £22,000 to £26,000 per year
Assessor – Health & Social Care (L5) Salary to £26K (benefits include the use of a company vehicle once probation completed) Home-based - Manchester/North West coverage Our client is a leading and very successful private training provider and is currently ...
- 09 August 2019
- Walsall Council - Walsall, West Midlands
- £32,552 per year
Social Worker (Adult Social Care) - ref SS01519 Adult Learning Disabilities and Transition Team Salary G9 £32,552- £37,475 per annum This is an exciting time to join Walsall Council’s Adult Learning Disabilities and Transition Team. We are a dynamic, welcoming...
- 17 August 2019
- East Midlands Shared Services - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG3 7GB
- £21,589 per year
Children's Residential Social Care Worker - Disabled Children Starting salary is £20,661 rising to £21,962 on first year anniversary, subject to satisfactory completion of a probation period. Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions Information which ...