3 Health social care jobs in Coventry
with Disability Confident employers
- Permanent (3)
- 23 June 2020
- Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust - South warwickshire, CV3 3DG
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum
Are you passionate about ensuring that women and baby have access to high quality and evidence-based mental health and psychological care? Maternal mental health is a life-saving, crucial and growing area of practice attracting new funding and bringing ...
- 16 June 2020
- NHS England - Coventry, CV1 2WT
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum
The NHS Horizons team is led by Dr Helen Bevan, Chief Transformation Officer, and is part of the Improvement directorate with NHS England & Improvement. We are looking for a highly experienced diary coordinator with an eye for detail and a passion for change. ...
- 22 June 2020
- Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust - Coventry, CV6 6NY
- £53,168 - £62,001 Per Annum
Clinical Head of Community LD Services Are you a dedicated qualified health care professional? Do you have a background working within Learning disability service? Are you passionate about the need for and the development of high quality and assessable ...