4 Health social care jobs in Slough
with Disability Confident employers
- Permanent (4)
- 13 January 2022
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Slough, SL1 2BJ
- £41,902 - £47,684 per annum (incl of HCAS)
A Vacancy at Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. MENTAL HEALTH SENIOR PRACTITIONER FOR INTEGRATED CARE DECISION MAKING (ICDM) and LOCAL ACCESS POINT (LAP) BAND 7 HOURS: 37.5 hours BASE: Pine House Slough We have an exciting opportunity if you are ...
- 10 January 2022
- Creative Support - Slough, Berkshire
- Up to £9.70 per hour
Creative Support is a national, fast growing not-for-profit organisation providing support to individuals with a wide range of care needs. We are currently looking to add a Senior Support Worker to our team in Langley, Slough. We are looking for an organised, ...
- 23 December 2021
- Hestia - SL3 8XP
- £20,000 to £30,000 per year
- £28,296 per annum rising to £29,088 per annum after 1 year and successful probation
Job Title: Senior IDVA (PT) – Domestic Abuse Reporting to: Team Manager Contract: Permanent, Part time Interview Date: 3 February 2022 About the Service/Department Slough Domestic Abuse Services delivers an Independent Domestic Violence Advocacy service across...
- 29 December 2021
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust - Slough, SL2 4HL
- £33,922 - £40,872 pa inc HCAS
An exciting opportunity has arose to join our MSK team as a rotational B6 physiotherapist. We offer rotations in upper limb, lower limb, spinal and hydro at Wexham Park Hospital. We have lots of opportunities for training and development within our highly ...