4 Social care jobs in Wokingham
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 28 April 2021
- Optalis Ltd - Wokingham, Berkshire
- £30,000 per year
- Salary and benefits, plus a performance-related commission package
We are looking to appoint a Resourcing Specialist to proactively manage recruitment for Social Care front line workers in Provider Services who are committed to delivering good, safe, quality care to some of the most vulnerable people who we support in ...
- 19 April 2021
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Wokingham, RG40 1XJ
- £32,933 - £39,681 per annum (incl of HCAS)
The Berkshire Specialist Perinatal Mental Health Service has been developing and expanding since the introduction of Wave 1 (NHSE) funding in 2016 and continues to grow. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated mental health clinician to work...
- 05 May 2021
- Optalis Ltd - Wokingham
- £23,341.00 per year
- FTE £23,341.00 £18,673.00 pro rata 4 days per week
Do you have what it takes to engage with, encourage and support people with additional needs/challenging behaviour to achieve sustained employment that meets their aspirations and goals? Then join Optalis as an Employment Coach and you could soon be playing a ...
- 04 May 2021
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Wokingham, RG41 2XR
- £26,152 - £32,146 pa pro rata
A Vacancy at Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. Community staff nurse (Adult nurse) – Wokingham; covering Woodley, Lower Earley & Twyford. Permanent vacancy - Wokingham CNO and Twyford Fixed term vacancy - Chalfont and Woodley Come and join our CQC ...