1,243 Social care swyddi yn North West England
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- North West England (1,243)
- Greater Manchester (857)
- Lancashire (130)
- Merseyside (129)
- Cheshire (97)
- Cumbria (30)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (500)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (210)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (121)
- Swyddi gofal cymdeithasol (95)
- Swyddi dysgu (85)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (45)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (36)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (29)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (22)
- Swyddi peirianneg (21)
- Swyddi gwerthu (13)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (11)
- Swyddi TG (9)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (7)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (6)
- Swyddi cynnal a chadw (5)
- Swyddi masnach ac adeiladu (5)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (4)
- Swyddi PR, hysbysebu a marchnata (4)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (3)
- Swyddi logisteg a warws (3)
- Swyddi cyfreithiol (2)
- Swyddi eiddo (2)
- Swyddi manwerthu (2)
- Swyddi ymgynghoriaeth (1)
- Swyddi diogelwch a gwasanaethau amddiffynnol (1)
- Swyddi teithio (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 23 May 2022
- Nelson and Colne College - Brierfield, Nelson
- £26,332 per annum
Community Teacher – Health & Social Care Salary: £26,332 per annum Hours: 35 per week Contract Type: Permanent Site: Lancashire Adult Learning Closing Date: Midnight – Thursday 9th June 2022 Interview Date: TBC ‘‘Would you like to be part of an Outstanding ...
- 29 April 2022
- A1 Social Care Training Ltd - Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £25,000 to £28,000 per year
- Plus Bonus
Promote and adopt an innovative and collaborative approach for the planning and delivery of lessons and assessments. Develop and create curriculum and learning content that is accurate, up to date, inspiring, engaging and appropriate for the delivery method. ...
- 28 April 2022
- Northern Healthcare LTD - Eccles,, M30 7NB
- per annum
Northern Healthcare is a specialist independent provider of enhanced supported living services for individuals who require enhanced clinical support due to a mental health diagnosis, learning disability or autism. We support over 150 adults across the UK in ...
- 03 May 2022
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - East kent, CA14 3PD
- £40,057 - £45,839 pa
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a specialist team focusing on the needs of people with Dementia in the East Kent Area. . We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic Registered Mental Health Nurse or Occupational Therapist who is passionate...
- 20 May 2022
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Maidstone, Kent, M16 9QQ
- £32,306 - £39,027 per annum
Are you an experienced Research Management & Governance specialist seeking an opportunity to make a positive impact on clinical research in Mental Health and Dementia and Neurodegenerative Disorders? We have an exciting position for a Research Governance and ...
- 25 April 2022
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Salford, M30 0BL
- £43,857 - £45,859 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Team Manager in the Adult Health & Social Care Contact Social Work Team. The role supports the assessment and support planning functions of the Contact Social Work service and will be committed to high quality health ...
- 23 May 2022
- Cheshire West and Chester - Chester, Cheshire
- £20,043 to £22,129 per year
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Community Adult Social Care teams and we are currently recruiting for a new Social Care team which will require a full-time permanent Performance Support Officer to support the team with administrative tasks. The ...
- 09 May 2022
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - Lancashire, North West England
- £9.5 per hour
Job Purpose Job Title: FT Business Support Officer Grade 4 supporting Childrens Social Care Education and Childrens Services Business Support sits within Lancashire County Council and supports the Services below: • Fostering, Adoption and Residential (FAR) • ...
- 09 May 2022
- Caretech - Manchester, Dunkinfield, SK16 5LX
- £10.75 per hour
CareTech is a person-centred Care Company, which provides quality of care to children and adults. We enable children, young people and adults with complex needs to make their own life choices, and to develop confidence and independence to live, learn, thrive ...
- 26 April 2022
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - Liverpool, Merseyside
- £30 per hour
Adult Social Care is embarking on an ambitious transformation programme over the next two years, with the ambition of improving outcomes, maximising independence, and improving quality of life for Service Users and carers in Liverpool. The programme is made up...