32 Designer jobs in Wales
- Wales (32)
- Swansea (6)
- Cardiff County (5)
- Caerphilly County (4)
- Neath Port Talbot (4)
- Newport (3)
- Blaenau Gwent (2)
- Rhondda Cynon Taff (2)
- Denbighshire (1)
- Flintshire (1)
- Merthyr Tydfil County (1)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (5)
- Other/General Jobs (4)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (3)
- Admin Jobs (2)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (2)
- IT Jobs (2)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (2)
- Retail Jobs (2)
- Sales Jobs (2)
- Creative & Design Jobs (1)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (1)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (1)
- Engineering Jobs (1)
- Manufacturing Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Social Work Jobs (1)
- Teaching Jobs (1)
- 15 June 2021
- Theatr Clwyd - Flintshire, Wales
This role is being recruited openly as part of Theatr Clwyd’s commitment to the Open Hire scheme, which is encouraging open and transparent recruitment processes for creative freelance roles within theatre. We have commissioned 15 x 10-minute plays by Welsh ...
- 11 June 2021
- Brook Street - Cardiff, Cardiff, CF23 8RA
- £22.66 per hour
Our client is looking for a Digital Learning Designer to join the team. This is a temporary role reporting to the Organisational Development Manager, initially for two months. The Digital Learning Designer will create digital learning content to support our ...
- 09 June 2021
- Acorn Recruitment - Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 6NT
- £15.00 to £17.50 per hour
This is a job for a Carpenter to work for an established contractor working in Abergavenny. The role all aspects of Carpentry e.g first fix and second fix The right candidate will be reliable and have a positive working attitude. Requirements: Interpreting and...
- 02 June 2021
- Duffryn Ffrwd Manor Nursing & Residential Homes - Caerphilly, Caerphilly County
We are looking to recruit an experienced Kitchen Assistant (on a bank contract with a view to becoming permanent). However, if you are not fully experienced full training will be given. l Brief duties are as follows: High qualify of cleanliness in the kitchen...
- 20 May 2021
- Acorn Recruitment - Neath, Neath Port Talbot, SA11 1NJ
- £8.91 to £13.91 per hour
Acorn Recruitment require Timber Frame Operatives in Neath Our client is one of Wale's leading timer frame / modular manufactures. Due to company expansion they have opportunities for operatives to join their Team. Duties / responsibilities: Reading design ...
- 24 May 2021
- Swansea University - Swansea, Wales
- £30,046 to £33,797 per year, pro rata
Contract: This is a fixed term position until 30th April 2023 Location: This position will be based at the Bay Campus, Swansea The project entitled “A feature-independent mesh generation and integrated solution framework” is funded by EPSRC and supported by ...
- 01 June 2021
- Booker Group - Croesfoel Industrial Estate Rhostyllen WREXHAM, LL14 4BJ
Our Wrexham CTM branch which is closed off to customers, is recruiting for 3 x 30 hour pickers on a seasonal basis- this role is truly unique in our business. The only Booker location across the UK that does not have customers visit in store and is a delivered...
- 04 June 2021
- Vibe Recruit - Swansea, Swansea, sa4 4hl
- £15.10 per hour
Structural Welder Swansea, £15.10ph Our client is a well established organisation who design and manufacture products for the Oil, Gas and Power industries and are currently looking for additional staff Based in Swansea they offer their employees excellent ...
- 16 June 2021
- Vital People - Corwen, Denbighshire
- £8.91 per hour
Our well-established client in Corwen is currently recruiting for a Cleaning Operative to join their busy team on a temporary contract with a view to starting immediately. Key Responsibilities: · Carry out all allocated cleaning activities to the specification...
- 15 June 2021
- Booker Group - Batchelor Road Excelsior Industrial Estate CARDIFF, CF14 3AX
You will be expected to ensure our customers’ needs are exceeded at all times while working in a number of areas of the store, so no two days will be the same. Whether it’s filling shelves, serving on the tills, ensuring we have the right amount of stock or ...