5,634 Social care jobs in UK
- UK (5,634)
- South East England (1,026)
- Eastern England (985)
- North West England (662)
- London (538)
- South West England (483)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (452)
- East Midlands (422)
- West Midlands (382)
- Wales (241)
- North East England (176)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (3,284)
- Social Work Jobs (1,141)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (616)
- Other/General Jobs (158)
- Teaching Jobs (93)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (92)
- Admin Jobs (47)
- Manufacturing Jobs (38)
- Engineering Jobs (23)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (23)
- Sales Jobs (21)
- Creative & Design Jobs (16)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (14)
- Legal Jobs (14)
- IT Jobs (9)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (8)
- Property Jobs (8)
- Consultancy Jobs (6)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (6)
- Customer Services Jobs (4)
- Maintenance Jobs (4)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (2)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (2)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (2)
- Travel Jobs (2)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (1)
- 28 July 2020
- Surrey County Council - Guildford, Woking, GU2 6YL
- £27,641 to £30,510 per year
There has never been a more exciting time to join Adult Social Care. We have had a major review of how we work and are currently implementing these changes. Our vision is 'Working with all our partners to make a difference to the lives of people, through ...
- 22 July 2020
- Utopia social care - Knowsley, Prescot
- £9.45 to £10.00 per hour
We are recruiting for dedicated, flexible, committed, compassionate Social Care Practitioners to work in the community supporting vulnerable people in their own homes. Must have a good work ethic and a willingness to learn and develop your skills and knowledge...
- 22 July 2020
- Utopia social care - Widnes, Cheshire
- £10.00 to £12.00 per hour
WAKING NIGHTS REQUIRED FOIR A YOUNG MAN LIVING IN WIDNES We are recruiting for dedicated, flexible, committed, compassionate Social Care Practitioners to work in the community supporting vulnerable people in their own homes. Must have a good work ethic and a ...
- 24 July 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Manchester, Greater Manchester, M1 4BT
- £18,000.00 to £45,000.00 per year
- pending on what level
Permanent opportunities within Social Care - from Support Worker to Registered Manager - Apply today Your new company and role Hays Social Care works exclusively with residential care providers across Greater Manchester for children and young people with ...
- 04 August 2020
- Web Recruit Ltd - Edinburgh, Scotland
- £11 per hour
Social Care Worker Field Based (covering the North of Edinburgh City, South Queensferry and the surrounding areas) Are you a qualified health or social care professional looking for a rewarding challenge? Do you want to take on a varied role where you’ll be ...
- 30 July 2020
- Ashley Community Care Services Ltd - Southend-On-Sea, Essex
Ashley Care are currently recruiting social care workers to work in the community of Southend on Sea (Leigh, Westcliff, Southchurch & Shoebury). There is an ever growing demand for our homecare services and to allow us to meet this growing need, we need to ...
- 27 July 2020
- EAT Jobs - Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £20,000 to £25,000 per year
Health and Social Care Tutor Trainee or Qualified Tutor Opportunity Location: Leeds Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 (Dependent on qualifications and experience) Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Equipment, Pension more Type: Full time, Permanent We are ...
- 31 July 2020
- NHS Jobs - Newbury, RG20 9UL
- £20000.00 to £23000.00 a year
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Primary Care Network (PCN) Health & Social Care Coordinator to help deliver personalised health and care as set out by the Personalised Care Institute based at a GP Practice. This role can either be a full-time or ...
- 28 July 2020
- FitzRoy - Altrincham, Cheshire, WA15 7RQ
- £9.01 per hour
Due to continued growth and expansion, FitzRoy are now looking to recruit Social Care Support Workers to join our fantastic team in Altrincham. If you are a Social Care Support Worker, Health Care Assistant or Carer looking for a new positive and rewarding ...
- 17 July 2020
- Stanfield Care Services - Birmingham, West Midlands
- £33,000 to £35,000 per year
Wynters Care and Support Group Social Care Manager Are you a Social Care Manager with experience of developing and managing a service for young people & adults with mental health conditions and learning disabilities? Wynters Care and Support Group are looking ...