21 Social care jobs in Northampton
- East Midlands
- Northampton (21)
- Cliftonville (5)
- Wootton (2)
- Brixworth (1)
- Dallington (1)
- Great Houghton (1)
- Long Buckby (1)
- Semilong (1)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (11)
- Social Work Jobs (7)
- Other/General Jobs (2)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (1)
- 09 November 2020
- Talent Finder - NN1
- £22,000 per year
Senior Housing Management Worker (Project Worker) We are currently working with Amicus Trust, a renowned charity that prides in the aid it provides to the homeless to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to have a home, and a place in their community. This ...
- 29 October 2020
- Mentaur Ltd - Northampton, Northamptonshire
- £8.75 to £8.85 per hour
- Pension scheme
Job Description Job Title: SUPPORT WORKER Location: MENTAUR CARE HOMES Responsible to CARE HOME MANAGER/TEAM LEADER/SENIOR SUPPORT WORKER Job Specification Full time – As a full time Support Worker you will work 37.5 hours per week. This will be a mixture of ...
- 16 November 2020
- Perthyn - Northampton, Northamptonshire
- £8.72 per hour
- Guaranteed hours and permanent contracts, progression and developmental opportunities, full and comprehensive training, the opportunity to complete health and social care qualifications, rotas that are issued up to 4 weeks in advance, with shifts equally shared amongst support staff teams, family friendly policies, generous holiday entitlement of up to 34 days leave per annum, 45p per mile mileage allowance, enhanced maternity and sick pay, ride to work scheme, £55 sleep in allowance, company pension scheme, £250 recommend a friend scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, free enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service Certificate
Support Worker required for Northampton Full Time (38 hours per week) £17,280 per annum - £8.72 per hour Perthyn are a not for profit charity who support adults with learning disabilities. Now is a great opportunity to join a rewarding career in social care. ...
- 16 November 2020
- Perthyn - Cliftonville, Northampton
- £18,082 to £19,382 per year
Assistant Support Manager for Cliftonville, Northampton - full time (38 hours per week) - £18,082 - £19,382 per annum (£9.13 - £9.78 per hour) You must be able to work flexibly across a range of shift patterns including nights, evenings and weekends and be ...
- 28 October 2020
- Fulbridge - Northampton, Northamptonshire
- £8.72 to £11.50 per hour
- Additional sleep pay £35 per night, where applicable
As an accredited training provider with over 10 years’ experience at the forefront of providing the best staff within the Children’s Care Sector, Fulbridge Social Care are in a unique position to train the right individuals to work confidently within children ...
- 10 November 2020
- Salutem Care and Education - Northampton, Northamptonshire
- £26,000 per year, pro rata
- Dependant on experience
Are you looking to make a difference to lives, then look no further as we have the role for you We have a fantastic opportunity for a proactive individual to join us as a Deputy Manager at Berrywood Lodge in Northampton. At Berrywood Lodge we provide support ...
- 15 November 2020
- Reed Talent Solutions - Northampton, NN1 1UE
- £30,000 to £33,000 per year
Do you pride yourself on your ability to lead and motivate a team? Do you possess great people management skills and a passion for driving performance? Consider the role of a Business Manager at Reed in Partnership Job Role: Business Manager Company: Reed in ...
- 17 November 2020
- Accomplish - Daventry, NN4 7YD
- £8.72 per hour
Job Description Care Assistant / Support Worker - £8.72 per hour – We are urgently seeking both full time (35 hours per week) and temporary (Bank) superheroes to join our team in The Orchard, Daventry - part time hours can also be considered Are you ready to ...
- 14 November 2020
- NHS Jobs - Office Bases at Campbell House and Rectory Road, NN1 3EB
- £38,890 - £44,503 pa, pro rata
The Northamptonshire Specialist Perinatal Mental Health Service is excited to be expanding the offer and range of psychological interventions in line with the NHS Long Term Plan ambitions for Perinatal Mental Health. We are excited to be able to recruit a band...
- 13 November 2020
- Bupa Care Services - Corby, Northamptonshire, NN4 5EB
- £9.00 to £9.58 per hour
Domiciliary Care Assistant Richmond Northampton, Bridge Meadow Way, Northampton NN4 5EB As a Domiciliary Care Assistant at a Richmond Village, you'll help residents to truly get the most out of life and in return we'll support you to get the most out of your ...