485 Social care swyddi yn East MidlandsDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- East Midlands (485)
- Lincolnshire (132)
- Nottinghamshire (116)
- Leicestershire (92)
- Derbyshire (84)
- Northamptonshire (59)
- Rutland (1)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (247)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (118)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (58)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (10)
- Swyddi dysgu (10)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (9)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (6)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (6)
- Swyddi peirianneg (5)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (4)
- Swyddi cyfreithiol (2)
- Swyddi PR, hysbysebu a marchnata (2)
- Swyddi diogelwch a gwasanaethau amddiffynnol (2)
- Swyddi masnach ac adeiladu (2)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (1)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (1)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (1)
- Swyddi TG (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 27 October 2020
- Eleanor Nursing & Social Care Ltd - Shirley
- £9.50 to £10.00 per hour
During these unprecedented times, Eleanor Healthcare will be continuing to support large numbers of elderly and vulnerable people in communities all over the country. As the national emergency heightens, we anticipate that more people will need to be helped ...
- 08 October 2020
- Technojobs - Nottingham
MOSAIC SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER/ PROGRAMME MANAGER/ IMPLEMENTATION/ ADULT SOCIAL CARE/ INITIAL 3 MONTHS/ CIRCA £500/DAY REED Technology are working with a client based in Nottingham who require a MOSAIC Senior Project Manager/ Programme Manager to join an ...
- 23 October 2020
- NHS Jobs - To be negotiated, DN21 1JD
- £31,365 to £37,890 per annum
THIS POST IS SUBJECT TO JOB EVALUATION We are pleased to be able to offer this exciting opportunity join the S75 Social Care Service in Lincolnshire. Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust provide this service on behalf Lincolnshire County Council through a...
- 29 October 2020
- NHS Jobs - Kettering, NN15 5UZ
- £19374.00 a year
Are you looking to work in health and social care? Are you patient, resilient and reliable? Do you want a job where you know each day you are making a difference? We are looking for proactive, reliable, resilient and passionate Support Workers with a can do ...
- 22 October 2020
- Melbourne hall home trust - Leicester, Leicestershire
Melbourne home is a small friendly Christian home and we are currently offering opportunities to both Health care Assistants and Senior care assistants. experience is essential for the senior care assistants post and with at least NVQ 2/3 in health and social ...
- 15 October 2020
- Creative Support - Alvaston, Derby
- Up to £8.90ph based on experience and qualifications
Creative Support is a thriving and progressive national third sector social care organisation, with a passion for delivering high quality and meaningful services to the people we support. We are looking to recruit warm, flexible and motivated individuals to ...
- 29 October 2020
- DCHS Foundation Trust - Chesterfield, S45 9LY
- AfC Band 3: £19,737 - £21,142 per annum pro rata
This role will require you travelling across North East Derbyshire as part of a wider, integrated team, providing holistic care to patients in their own homes. It is expected you will have experience working in either a health or social care setting. A good ...
- 05 October 2020
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Nottingham, NG5 3AG
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Healthcare Assistant to work within our Healthcare Department. HMP Nottingham is a community prison for approximately 1060 men offering integrated healthcare for physical health, mental health and substance misuse. The ...
- 12 October 2020
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHSFT - Chesterfield, S44 5BL
- £38,890 - £44,503 Per annum pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, and inspirational outpatient matron within the Surgical Division. The matron will have responsibility for the surgical outpatient areas to include , suite 1 ( general surgery , Urology and Orthopaedics...
- 15 October 2020
- Creative Support - Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
- Up to £8.90 per hour
Creative Support is a non-profit organisation which provides high quality person centred social care services for people with learning disabilities, mental health and other needs. We are looking for confident and calm individuals to provide person centred ...