105 Designer swyddi yn North East EnglandDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (40)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (18)
- Swyddi TG (11)
- Swyddi peirianneg (7)
- Swyddi dysgu (7)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (4)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (4)
- Swyddi gwerthu (3)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (3)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (2)
- Swyddi masnach ac adeiladu (2)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (1)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (1)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (1)
- Swyddi manwerthu (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 08 August 2020
- NHS Jobs - Stella House, Newcastle, NE15 8NY
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Lead Developer to support the activities required in the BSA’s journey to become a multi-sourcing digital business. The NHS BSA Technology Solutions team develop, support and operate systems in support of NHS BSA ...
- 10 August 2020
- North East Jobs - Durham, DH1 5UL
- £10,001.00 to £20,000.00 per year
- £18065 pro-rata
Cleaner required, as soon as possible to work 12.5 hours per week By agreement; 3.30pm – 6pm (may differ during school holiday periods) Grade: 1 (£18,065 pro rata) The Governing Body of this caring, inclusive primary school are seeking to appoint a reliable, ...
- 11 August 2020
- NHS Jobs - Waterfront 4, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE15 8NY
- £22,729 - £28,054 per annum (pro rata)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, well-organised and proactive individual, who can demonstrate a flexible and professional approach to their work, to join our Cumbria & North East Screening and Immunisation Team. The successful candidate will provide high-...
- 11 August 2020
- NHS Jobs - Stockton on Tees, TS18 2AW
- Band 5
Hartlepool & Stockton Health Ltd are recruiting on behalf of our PCN's for; Primary Care Network (PCN) Administrator North Stockton PCN comprises of 3 GP practices working in collaboration to improve patient experience and available services on a locality ...
- 20 July 2020
- Elddis - DH8 7PE
Main Purpose Of The Job: To improve processes and work flow within their area, and contribute to improvements across the design, manufacturing and supply processes, to meet and exceed customer expectations for quality, delivery and costs. Responsibilities: ...
- 07 August 2020
- DWP Digital - Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, ne7 7ne
- £43,372 to £71,561 per year
- comp. benefits
Platform Engineer : Up to £52,925 and Senior Level up to £71,561, double your % pension contributions, work with a greater purpose, flexible working and excellent benefits BPDTS. Digital People. Can you write software and build cloud tech? We're looking for ...
- 17 July 2020
- THG North East Ltd - Durham, County Durham
- Commision Payments
Are you searching for your next career move? Make the Right Choice With Zero Hero We currently have positions available on our door to door campaign. We offer fantastic earning potential with our commission structure. • ALL of our sales staff are self ...
- 15 July 2020
- NRG - SR1 1XH
- £32,000 to £34,000 per year
Job title - Disability Assessor Salary - £32,000 - £34,000 per annum Excellent training and benefits Location - Sunderland Contract - Full time or part time Are you a highly motivated Nurse, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Paramedic looking for a ...
- 16 July 2020
- Newcastle College - Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE4 7SA
- £18,045 to £18,530 per year
The Security Shift Leader will be the responsible person for a designated team of security operatives. Communication skills are essential, both oral and written. Ability to operate in a fast paced, student environment, whilst maintaining professionalism, in a ...
- 31 July 2020
- NRG - NE1 4AD
- £35,000 to £37,000 per year
Job title - Disability Assessor Salary - £35,000 - £37,000 per annum Excellent training and benefits Location - Newcastle Upon Tyne Contract - Full time or part time Are you a highly motivated Nurse, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Paramedic ...