294 Social care jobs in East Midlands
- East Midlands (294)
- Northamptonshire (84)
- Nottinghamshire (66)
- Lincolnshire (58)
- Leicestershire (51)
- Derbyshire (32)
- Rutland (2)
- Northants (1)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (158)
- Social Work Jobs (54)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (40)
- Other/General Jobs (13)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (6)
- Sales Jobs (6)
- Teaching Jobs (5)
- Admin Jobs (3)
- Creative & Design Jobs (2)
- Manufacturing Jobs (2)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (1)
- Engineering Jobs (1)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (1)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (1)
- 05 February 2020
- Creative Support - Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
- Up to £8.35ph based on experience
Creative Support is a not-for-profit organisation which provides high quality person centred support services for people with learning disabilities, mental health and other needs. We are looking for confident and calm individuals to provide person centred care...
- 06 February 2020
- Vetro Recruitment - Faldingworth, Market Rasen
- £20,304 per year
This is a fantastic opportunity to be working in a 10 bed adult residential home, supporting adults with Autism, Learning Difficulties and challenging behaviour. The service is based in Faldingworth, between Market Rasen and Lincoln. The residents are in their...
- 11 February 2020
- NHS Jobs - Leicester, LE3 8RA
Leicestershire County Council are looking for a dynamic Public Health professional to play a key strategic role in ensuring that Public Health services are fit for purpose within the Leicestershire and Rutland community. You will lead the services within your ...
- 08 February 2020
- NHS Jobs - King's Mill Hospital, Sutton-In-Ashfield, NG17 4JL
- £79,860 - £107,668 per annum
Want to work as part of an award-winning team at one of the happiest Trusts in the country? At Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust you get to be part of the team helping shape the changing structures of health and social care today. A consultant ...
- 06 February 2020
- NHS Jobs - Queen's Medical Centre, Nottingham, NG7 2UH
- 5 PA's + £12,000 annual allowance
To support achievement of our objectives, we are looking for a highly performing Divisional Director to provide strategic leadership to the Ambulatory Care Division. A clinical leader with a passion for improving patient care, you will work with your ...
- 07 February 2020
- NHS Jobs - Trustwide, NG34 8GG
- £17,652 to £19,020 pa
Working as a Bank employee for the Trust is demanding, but a highly fulfilling role, where you will be contributing to service improvements, building a strong foundation for continued professional development and with the opportunity to grow your career within...
- 12 February 2020
- NHS Jobs - Birch House, Mansfield, NG21 0HJ
- £44,606 -£50,819 per annuum
As Senior Project Lead within the Health & Justice portfolio the post holder will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an effective service ensuring community equivalence in healthcare delivery and experience for those patients within the secure estate...
- 12 February 2020
- Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust - Boston, PE21 8EG
- To be discussed
Salaried GP The Sidings Medical Practice, Sleaford Road, Boston Lincolnshire Community Health Service is currently seeking GP’s to join our community Trust. These roles sit within our primary care portfolio which covers our GP practices services. These posts ...
- 14 February 2020
- NHS Jobs - City Campus, Nottingham, NG5 1PB
- £37,570-£43,772 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered nurse to work in a practice development role within the Cancer and associated Specialties Division. The post-holder will support the lead nurse for research and Education to deliver the nursing ...
- 17 February 2020
- Vista - LE4 7YJ
- £15,837.09 to £15,837.09 per year
We are looking for a Care Assistant to join our team at our New Wycliffe Residential Home, based in Rushey Mead, Leicester, which provides high quality residential care to older people with sensory impairments. In this role you will support individuals; • As ...