51 Social care support worker swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (51)
- South East England (11)
- Eastern England (9)
- South West England (7)
- Cymru (6)
- North West England (5)
- London (4)
- West Midlands (4)
- Scotland (3)
- East Midlands (1)
- North East England (1)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (30)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (10)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (7)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (3)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 07 August 2020
- NHS Jobs - Ealiing, UB1 3EU
- £18,813 – £20,795 Per annum Plus HCAS
The Intermediate Care team consists of; community admission avoidance team, Discharge to assess (D2A), admission avoidance beds, therapy beds, neuro beds, End of Life (EOL). The service operates within extended hours providing multidisciplinary care supported ...
- 03 August 2020
- FitzRoy - Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22 1EE
- £9.56 per hour
FitzRoy are seeking exceptional social care support workers to join the existing team at our small care services in Uckfield on a part and full time basis (37.5 hours). Linden Cottage is a residential care home that supports adults with complex care needs ...
- 06 August 2020
- Freeways - Worle, Weston-Super-Mare
- £8.75 to £9.15 per hour
Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding position in Social Care? Our fantastic support workers are part of the team of key workers that we are all so proud of at this difficult time. Our teams are ensuring the people we support continue to receive the ...
- 04 August 2020
- FitzRoy - Norwich, Norfolk, NR14 6AB
- £30,000 to £33,000 per hour
FitzRoy Registered Care and Nursing service in Hales provides social care & support for 10 residents with learning disabilities, physical disabilities and complex health needs We are looking to recruit Full Time/Part Time/Bank Registered Nurses to join the ...
- 28 July 2020
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Croydon, London, CR0 2PH
- £24,960.00 to £27,456.00 per year
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Support Worker to take on a full-time permanent position based in Croydon. The salary for this Support Worker job is £24,960 - £27,456 per annum. About the role: To act as a member of a ...
- 30 July 2020
- FitzRoy - March, Cambridgeshire, PE15 9RA
- £9.15 per hour
FitzRoy Supported Living in March team provide social care & support for a young gentleman with learning disabilities & autism, in his own bungalow. He loves to go out and about so for this role it is essential to hold a full driving licence & be willing to ...
- 29 July 2020
- Colten Care - Mudeford, Christchurch, Dorset, BH23 4AH
- £10.81 to £12.31 per hour
- Exceeds National Minimum Wage
Activity Organiser Team Leader - lead our Companionship team Based at Avon Reach, Christchurch, BH23 4AH 36 hours per week including alternate weekends and some evenings, with flexibility to work between 8am - 8pm on a rota basis Pay rate from £10.81 per hour ...
- 07 August 2020
- Colten Care - Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 6ED
- £12 to £13.5 per hour
As the Companion / Activities Organiser Team Leader, you will champion the activities and well-being service provided at the care home. You will ensure that our residents can look forward to a calendar of activities and social events that enhance their quality...
- 28 July 2020
- Stockport Metropolitan Council - Stockport, Greater Manchester
- £19,235 to £20,823 per year
Please apply for post online at https://stockportjobs.engageats.co.uk/ REaCH (Reablement and Community Home Support Service) Team Adult Social Care Home Support Worker Salary: £19,235 to £20,823 per year Scale 4 plus 2 increments for weekend and shift working ...
- 31 July 2020
- Bluebird Care - CF14
- Premiums paid for Evenings, weekends and bank holiday working
Bluebird Care - Cardiff North (Whitchurch, Llandaff North, Pentyrch, Gwaelod y Garth, Creigau) Full and Part time Roles available for Female carers Full training and ongoing support Shifts are 7am-3pm, 4pm-10:30pm and alternating weekends Benefits Pay rate is ...