197 Social care jobs in London
with Disability Confident employers
- London (197)
- South West London (41)
- East London (37)
- South East London (28)
- North West London (23)
- West London (22)
- Croydon (8)
- North London (8)
- Sutton (7)
- Uxbridge (5)
- Orpington (4)
- Social Work Jobs (91)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (58)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (16)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (10)
- Other/General Jobs (8)
- Admin Jobs (3)
- Teaching Jobs (3)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (3)
- Manufacturing Jobs (2)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (1)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (1)
- 14 October 2019
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - LONDON, E1 5NF
- £44,347 to £50,549 pa inc HCA
PREVIOUS APPLICANT NEED NOT APPLY Tower Hamlets CAMHS Clinical Psychologists Neuro-Developmental Team Band 7 : 1wte Clinical Psychology Can you hit the ground running Child and adolescent mental health services in Tower Hamlets are developing. We want the ...
- 25 September 2019
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - London, E9 6SR
- £44,347 - £50,549 p.a. inc.
Two exciting opportunities have arisen for experienced Neurophysiotherapists to work at the Homerton University Hospital Foundation NHS Trust. Post 1 You will be part of the integrated health and social care Integrated Independence Team, a busy, friendly and ...
- 01 October 2019
- NELFT NHS Foundation Trust - London, RM13 8GQ
- £16.63 - £19.06 per hour plus HCAS
We operate a Temporary Staffing service and offer our Bank Staff excellent benefits including: • Competitive hourly rates and weekly pay; • Access to paid annual leave and statutory sick pay; • My Trust Benefits discount scheme; • Access to the NHS pension ...
- 30 September 2019
- The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton, SM2 5PT
- £34,961 - £42,010 pa inc
Senior Staff Nurse (Upper Band 6) We are looking for a Senior Staff Nurse (Upper Band 6) on Robert Tiffany Ward (Sutton) with a wealth of knowledge and experience in caring for patients through their cancer journey who can assist the ward sister in leading a ...
- 25 September 2019
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - London, W10 6BS
- £36,481.20 - £44,044 pa inc Inner HCAS
If you’re a CMHN with a strong interest and /or experience in working with Forensic MH service users then KCW FoCuS could be the Team for you to join. We are based in Ladbroke Grove and our service user group is spread through the Kensington, Chelsea and ...
- 16 October 2019
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust - Greenwich, SE2 0AS
- £34,961.15 - £42,010.00 pa inc
Specialist Community Rehabilitation Physiotherapist, Band 6 We are pleased to offer an exciting role to join the Pulmonary Rehabilitation team (within the COPD team) and The Community Rehabilitation and Short Term Assessment Team (CRSTAT). This is a newly ...
- 15 October 2019
- Creative Support - Camden, North West London
- Up to £28,500 per annum
Creative Support is one of the largest, national not-for-profit providers of care and support services. We are looking for a highly motivated Project Manager to manage a person-centred supported living service in Camden that supports 5 male service users with ...
- 17 October 2019
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - Brent, NW6 6BX
- £49,349-£55,562 per annum inclsuive
Central & North West London NHS Foundation Trust is currently looking for an energetic, highly motivated and dedicated Team Manager to manage the Brent Adult Community Mental Health Team, Assessment Team and the Wellbeing Team. The ideal candidate will have ...
- 18 October 2019
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - Ealing, W5 4RN
- £27,936 - £34,629 pa inc
Ealing Community Partners: NHS, Ealing Council, voluntary and specialist providers working together to deliver health and social care for the people of Ealing Community-based health care in Ealing is about to undergo a transformation. West London NHS Trust, in...
- 18 October 2019
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Croydon, Surrey, cr9 1pq
- £52,482.00 per year
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to fill a full-time role within a Target Support Team based in Croydon. The salary for this permanent Team Manager job is £52,482 per annum. About the job: This role ...