53 Designer swyddi yn West Midlands
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- West Midlands (53)
- Warwickshire (14)
- Shropshire (13)
- Birmingham (11)
- Staffordshire (6)
- Walsall (3)
- Coventry (2)
- Herefordshire (2)
- Wolverhampton (1)
- Worcestershire (1)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (22)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (9)
- Swyddi dysgu (5)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (3)
- Swyddi gwerthu (3)
- Swyddi peirianneg (2)
- Swyddi TG (2)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (1)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (1)
- Swyddi logisteg a warws (1)
- Swyddi cynnal a chadw (1)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (1)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (1)
- Swyddi masnach ac adeiladu (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 18 November 2020
- The Birmingham Organising Committee for the 2022 Commonwealth Games Ltd - Birmingham, West Midlands, B1 2JB
Closing Date -16/12/2020 Birmingham 2022 are looking for 5 Overlay Managers to undertake the design and management of Games Overlay (temporary facilities and installations).The successful candidates will manage and undertake projects within the Venue ...
- 02 December 2020
- Mott MacDonald - B3 3PU
Following our continued growth and wider success in winning major projects across the UK and overseas, we are looking for a Principal Engineer to join our Roads and Advisory Design Team. Ideally this role will be based out of our Birmingham office, however we ...
- 27 November 2020
- Mott MacDonald - Birmingham, West Midlands, B3 3PU
Due to recent success on the Routes to Market Regional Delivery Partnership framework, as part of a Delivery Integration Partner and in anticipation of an increase in workload in other areas we are looking for a Senior Engineer to join our Highways Design team...
- 01 December 2020
- Stone Computers Limited - Acton Gate, Stafford
Here at Stone Technologies Ltd we have almost 30 years' experience in providing digital transformation solutions to organisations across the UK. We can design, configure and deploy your new technology and IT solutions, whilst always providing you with the ...
- 24 November 2020
- Meridian Business Support - Wolverhampton, West Midlands, wv11 1px
- £17 to £18 per hour
Registered General or Mental Health Nurse - £17 per Hour Permanent Role Location - Wolverhampton Full time and Part time is available As a nurse, your caring and professional approach goes without saying, as does your strong work ethic, reliability and ability...
- 11 November 2020
- Capita plc - Redditch, Worcestershire, B98 9DW
- £49,000 to £54,000 per year
We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible. Principal Engineer (Electrical Services), ...
- 20 November 2020
- NHS England - Coventry, CV1 2WT
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum
The Improvement Capability Building and Delivery Team has two Mixed Methods Administrator (Band 4) vacancies that we would like to appoint to as soon as possible. Based within Mixed Methods the team works closely with all parts of the Improvement Directorate ...
- 18 November 2020
- Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust - Coventry, CV2 2TE
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum
The post holder will be required to work with the Patient flow team to support with Safe patient discharge from Acute Mental Health inpatient wards. The Patient flow team liaises with all services and agencies to ensure that patient discharges are timely and ...
- 25 November 2020
- Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust - Walsall, WS2 9PS
- £31,365 - £37,890 pro rata
Community Midwife Band 6 An exciting opportunity has arisen for registered midwives to join our Community Midwifery Team for Walsall Healthcare Trust. You will be experienced, enthusiastic and caring and must be able to work autonomously, demonstrating ...
- 03 December 2020
- Aston University - Birmingham, West Midlands
- £33,797 to £49,533 per year
We are seeking to appoint a Teaching Fellow to support the learning and teaching activities of the School of Optometry. The successful applicant will be responsible for the design and delivery of teaching and learning material within our undergraduate and ...