84 Social care jobs in East Midlands
with Disability Confident employers
- East Midlands (84)
- Nottinghamshire (35)
- Derbyshire (22)
- Northamptonshire (14)
- Leicestershire (11)
- Lincolnshire (2)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (39)
- Social Work Jobs (21)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (9)
- Other/General Jobs (7)
- Admin Jobs (3)
- Engineering Jobs (2)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (2)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (1)
- 23 October 2020
- Nottinghamshire YMCA - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £18,000 to £19,000 per year
Career in Children’s Residential Care? Are you ready to make a difference? Nottinghamshire YMCA Children’s Residential Services recognises there is a real need for safe and nurturing homes for vulnerable children. If you would like to work for an organisation ...
- 20 October 2020
- Eden Futures - Clowne, Chesterfield
Are you looking for a rewarding career in Social Care? You could be looking for a complete career change? Maybe you have experience looking after a relative and you want to do it for a living? If this is you, then this could be the exciting opportunity you’re ...
- 07 October 2020
- Elite Care Recruitment Ltd - Yardley Hastings, Northampton
Supported Living Carer - Social Care Up to £9.20 per hour Northamptonshire My client is a local charity who need to staff to work in their exceptional supported living service in rural Northamptonshire. These roles will assist adults with learning disabilities...
- 05 October 2020
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Nottingham, NG5 3AG
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Healthcare Assistant to work within our Healthcare Department. HMP Nottingham is a community prison for approximately 1060 men offering integrated healthcare for physical health, mental health and substance misuse. The ...
- 12 October 2020
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHSFT - Chesterfield, S44 5BL
- £38,890 - £44,503 Per annum pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, and inspirational outpatient matron within the Surgical Division. The matron will have responsibility for the surgical outpatient areas to include , suite 1 ( general surgery , Urology and Orthopaedics...
- 23 October 2020
- Creative Support - Northamptonshire, East Midlands
- £7.50 to £8.90 per hour
Creative Support is a not-for-profit provider of care and support to people with a wide range of needs including learning disabilities, mental health needs, autism spectrum conditions and older people. We are recruiting Support Workers for our community and ...
- 28 October 2020
- Creative Support - Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
- Up to £8.90 per hour based on experience
Creative Support is a not-for-profit provider of care and support to people with a wide range of needs including learning disabilities, mental health needs, autism spectrum conditions and older people. We are recruiting Support Workers for our residential ...
- 29 October 2020
- United Response - NG18 1LG
- £20,000 to £30,000 per year
Role: Team Manager Hours: Full time Salary: £21,500 Location: Mansfield and Eastwood Join our team An exciting opportunity to work as part of our Nottinghamshire leadership team in Mansfield and Eastwood, working across 2 services with complex needs . We are ...
- 07 October 2020
- Elite Care Recruitment Ltd - Great Oxendon, Market Harborough
- £11.00 to £12.00 per hour
Deputy Care Home Manager Market Harborough Up to £12.00 per hour Would you like to work in a friendly care home in Market Harborough? My client is looking for a Deputy Care Manager to assist the Home Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home...
- 01 October 2020
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHSFT - Chesterfield, Calow, S44 5BL
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum
Endoscopy are looking to recruit a Staff Nurse to join their friendly team. The Endoscopy Unit is JAG accredited and delivers both Bowel Cancer Screening and Bowel Scope Screening Programme which will involve evenings and 7 day working, this very busy ...