68 Social care jobs in North West England
- North West England (68)
- Greater Manchester (29)
- Merseyside (14)
- Cumbria (11)
- Lancashire (11)
- Cheshire (3)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (36)
- Social Work Jobs (9)
- Teaching Jobs (7)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (5)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (4)
- Consultancy Jobs (2)
- Other/General Jobs (2)
- Engineering Jobs (1)
- Legal Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- 18 March 2021
- Teacheractive Limited - L20
- £80 to £160 per day
Health and Social Teacher needed for an April start Are you a committed and dedicated Health and Social Teacher? Are you looking for a new challenge in a supportive and progressive school? A Liverpool based secondary school is looking to recruit a qualified ...
- 21 March 2021
- Holm Care - Greater Manchester, North West England
- £120 per day
Are you one of the best? We only recruit the top 1% of candidates. That's why you'll earn at least £120 per day Join the Holm Care Team and also receive a bonus £50 for a successful registration Holm encourages flexible working. We never tell you when or where...
- 22 March 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Greater Manchester, M13 9WL
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum (pro rata)
We are pleased to be able to offer the opportunity of a GM Employability Programme Coordinator to join the Health and Social Care Career Hub's team. Background The Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Careers Hub (the Hub) is an inspiring organisation ...
- 17 March 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9NQ
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum (pro rata)
An exciting and new opportunity has arisen within NIHR Clinical Research Network Greater Manchester (CRN GM) for a dynamic, experienced and motivated Learning Technologist to work across the North West region. We are looking for an individual with highly ...
- 23 March 2021
- Midlands and Lancashire CSU - Manchester, M1 4BT
- £53,168 - £62,001 per annum
Are you an experiencedguideline developer, systematic reviewer or methodologistin health services research who are ready for a new challenge? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work for an organisation where the work you do directly and positively...
- 24 March 2021
- Tameside and Glossop Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust - Ashton, OL6 9RW
- £38,890 - £44,503 Per Annum
Blended Roles facilitator The Greater Manchester Blended Roles programme supports the development of more joined-up support and improved continuity of care for people at a neighbourhood level, alongside benefits for workforce teams, and this is an exciting ...
- 29 March 2021
- Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust - Liverpool, L31 1HW
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum
Are you looking for a challenge and the opportunity to develop a career in health care? If you are compassionate, willing to learn, flexible and demonstrate Trust core values then we would like to hear from you. This exciting opportunity consists of a 15 month...
- 09 April 2021
- Carestaff Solutions Limited - Fleetwood, Lancashire
- £8.91 to £9.00 per hour
Carestaff Solutions are one of the fastest growing staffing agencies in the Social care sector, we're always on the lookout for exceptional people. In return we offer an exciting place to work with a wide range of excellent benefits, rewards and opportunities ...
- 09 April 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Trafford, M33 4PS
- £38,890 - £44,503 pro rata, per annum
We are Trafford Local Care Organisation - an exciting, new public sector organisation bringing together NHS community health services and adult social care services in Trafford. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Trafford by ...
- 17 March 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9WL
- £24,907 - £30,615 Per annum (pro rata)
A Vacancy at Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust. Improving the care we deliver for people living with or affected by cancer is a key priority for us. In partnership with Macmillan Cancer, we are looking to recruit a Macmillan User Involvement ...