26 Social care swyddi yn UK
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (26)
- North West England (13)
- Scotland (4)
- South East England (3)
- Eastern England (2)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (2)
- North East England (1)
- West Midlands (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 16 May 2022
- Orkney Islands Council - Kirkwall, KW15 1NY
- £28,753.00 to £31,024.00 per year
Job Description ORKNEY HEALTH AND CARE Care at Home Assistant Social Care Co-ordinator 32.5 hours per week, Shift working over 7 days Permanent £28,753 - £31,024 pro rata (including shift allowance and Distant Islands Allowance) An exciting opportunity has ...
- 23 May 2022
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Canterbury, CT1 1TD
- £84,559 - £114,003 per annum
A Vacancy at Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust. YOU’RE BRILLIANT and we want you on OUR team It’s time for a new challenge with KMPT in the Garden of England where we combine exceptional professional development opportunities with ...
- 25 May 2022
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Salford, M6 8HD
- £78,192 - £90,387 Per annum
A Vacancy at Northern Care Alliance NHS Foundation Trust. We are looking for an outstanding individual to join us as the Divisional Director of Nursing at Salford Royal Care Organisation, providing high level professional, strategic and operational leadership...
- 18 May 2022
- Aberdeen City Council - Aberdeen, AB10 1AB
- £26,821.00 to £30,553.00 per year
Job Description Before applying for this job, it is important that you read the Applicant Guidance by clicking on this link and the Job Profile attached. These explain the job role and the type of person we're looking for. Location: Marischal College Duration...
- 24 May 2022
- Reed Talent Solutions - Hull, HU3 1XS
Are you passionate about making a difference and helping others? Would you like to work in a role that puts the customer at the heart of everything we do, making a genuine positive impact? Consider the role of an Employment Adviser at Reed in Partnership We ...
- 19 May 2022
- Aberdeenshire Council - Banff, AB45 1DZ
- £25,838.00 to £27,389.00 per year
Job Description We are looking for two Support Co-ordinators. As a member of the Health and Social Care team, meet agreed outcomes by developing, planning, reviewing and implementation of day service support and training plans in conjunction with professional ...
- 24 May 2022
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Bury, BL7 9TD
We now have a vacancy for a full time Administration Co-ordinator, Band 4, based at Fairfield General Hospital in Bury. You will deliver an effective level of Administration Support to the senior E&F team at Bury and Rochdale Care Organisations and create and ...
- 26 May 2022
- Provide CIC - Colchester, CO4 9YQ
- £18,870 - £19,918 per annum
The Care Co-ordination Centre (CCC) provides a single access point into the organisation for all customers. The CCC team responds to customers’ needs and deals with enquiries, prioritising urgent need within a seamless integrated system. The CCC team also ...
- 17 May 2022
- Advance - Basingstoke, South West, RG21
- £24,898.65 to £32,940.45 per year
- £24,898.65 up to £32,940.45 per annum plus an additional £2,000 per annum once registered
Registered Support Manager Location: Basingstoke & Wickham Hours: 37.5 hours per week Salary: £24,898.65 up to £32,940.45 per annum, plus an additional £2,000 per annum once registered Advance is a highly reputable charitable organisation which specialise in ...
- 20 May 2022
- Advance - Wickham, South West, PO17
- £27,579.25 per year
- £27,579.25 per annum based on 37.5 hours per week
Support Managers Location: Fareham & Wickham Hours: Full time Salary: From £27,579.25 per annum, based on 37.5 hours per week. Advance is a highly reputable charitable organisation which specialise in Learning Disabilities and Mental Health throughout the UK, ...