8 Engineering Jobs in Eastern EnglandShow filters
- 25 March 2020
- Essex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - South East Essex Locality, SS4 1RB
- £37,570 - £43,772 per annum pro rata
Patient Pathway Co-ordinator Our Intermediate Care Services in South East Essex have an exciting opportunity for a hardworking and enthusiastic clinician to join our multidisciplinary teams to support the delivery of safe and timely admission and discharge ...
- 23 March 2020
- North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust - Doddington, PE15 0UG
- £18,813 - £20,795 pa pro-rata
A Vacancy at North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust. An excellent opportunity has arisen in the Outpatient Administration Department at Doddington Hospital for an General Office and 18 week Patient Pathway Co Ordinator. This is a very varied role, and will ...
- 19 March 2020
- Search Consultancy LTD - Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP1 1AG
- £150.00 to £200.00 per year
- Local to Hemel Hempstead
Installation Engineer - CCTV / Access Control Temp / Contract Hemel Hempstead 4 weeks of temp / contract work to Install CCTV / Access Control systems in the Hemel Hempstead area. We are looking for a CCTV / Access Control Engineer who is available for the ...
- 16 March 2020
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital King's Lynn - King's Lynn, PE30 4ET
- £21,089 - £23,761 pa pro rata
Cancer MDT Co-ordinator An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Band 4 MDT Co-ordinator within Cancer Services for 24 hours per week. Working with our existing MDT Co-ordinator's, you will provide full support in all aspects of this role and provide MDT Co-...
- 13 March 2020
- Heron Foods - Chatteris, PE16 6BH
- £9.00 per hour
Role overview Duty Manager (Part Time), New Store Chatteris Store PE16 6BH, £9.00 per hour, 18 and 27 hours per week, plus benefits. Heron Foods is a food retail business providing its customers with high quality, low priced products. Since joining forces with...
- 13 March 2020
- Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Cambridge, CB2 0QQ
- £24,214 to £30,112 p.a. pro rata
A Vacancy at Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. Our Trust Cambridge University Hospitals (CUH) NHS Foundation Trust comprises Addenbrooke’s Hospital and the Rosie Hospital in Cambridge. With over 10000 staff and over 1100 beds the priorities ...
- 11 March 2020
- Basildon and Thurrock University Hospital NHS Trut - Basildon, SS16 5NL
- Band 4
Do you love the challenge of supporting and organising busy clinical teams ? This is the job for you if you like to take pride in your role of helping doctors and management teams to provide a safe and efficient service. An exciting opportunity is available to...
- 10 March 2020
- The Luton & Dunstable University Hospital NHS Trust - Bedfordshire, LU4 0DZ
- £21,089 - £23,761 pa, pro rata
A Vacancy at Luton and Dunstable University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. To meet the National Long Term Plan of Personalised End of Life Care for everyone, we have an exciting new opportunity for the right person to contribute to our commitment to improve ...