4 Social care jobs in ScotlandShow filters
- Permanent (4)
- 16 June 2021
- Falkirk Council - Falkirk, FK1 1XR
- £38,043.00 to £41,612.00 per year
Job Advert As a Procurement Advisor you will work within a dedicated team with responsibilities including needs and financial analysis, procurement related tasks and contract compliance of social care services purchased from and delivered by external providers...
- 22 June 2021
- West Lothian Council current - Bathgate, EH48 1HE
- £26,766.00 to £30,088.00 per year
Advert The closing date for this post is provisionally set at 4 July 2021. West Lothian Council reserve the right to close this post early depending on applicant response levels We are keen to employ a diverse workforce that reflects the people of Scotland. We...
- 22 June 2021
- South Ayrshire - Ayr, KA7 1DR
- £17,553.00 to £19,217.00 per year
Job Description What is the role? We are looking for a dynamic, committed and compassionate individual to help us to drive forward our ambitions to keepthepromise in South Ayrshire and make the changes needed across our services by removing barriers and ...
- 23 June 2021
- Renfrewshire Council - Paisley, PA1 1SA
- £18,870.00 to £20,293.00 per year
Advert Based at Mile End Centre, 30 Seedhill Road, Paisley. The Community Alarm Service provides an emergency response service to over 3000 vulnerable people living at home within Renfrewshire. We are looking to recruit an individual who will install, maintain...