5 parhaol, llawn amser, Social care swyddi yn Eastern England
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 24 November 2023
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust - Ely, CB6 1DN
- £25,147 - £27,596 per annum pro rata
We are recruiting for a full time (37.5 hours per week) Assistant care- co-ordinator to support care provision and patient flow in our Intermediate Care Service. You will work across the county wide Intermediate Care Service supporting colleagues based in our ...
- 29 November 2023
- Provide CIC - Colchester, C04 9YQ
- £28,407 - £34,581 per annum
The post holder will be a key member of the Information Governance (IG) team, providing a comprehensive, high quality, confidential service to Provide Group. The post holder will perform a range of general and specialist duties associated with Information ...
- 24 November 2023
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust - Huntingdon, PE29 6FH
- £28,407 - £34,581 per annum pro rata
Are you graduating soon or a current band 5 aspiring to gain experience in BOTHin-patientandcommunity settings? Working within BOTHphysicalandmental healthservices, CPFT’s new unique rotational scheme could be for you. Traditional rotations occur within one ...
- 28 November 2023
- Southend University Hospital NHS Trust - Southend-on-Sea, SS0 0RY
- £35,392 Per Annum (Pro Rata for Part Time)
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and committed Nurse to join our team of dedicated tissue viability nurses working in an acute setting at Southend Hospital (cross site working covering MSE may be required). You will have post graduate ...
- 13 November 2023
- Norfolk Community Health and Care NHS Trust - Norwich, NR2 3TU
- £25,147 - £27,596 per annum
NCHC has a number of multidisciplinary roles within the new state-of-the-art therapy led unit in Norwich opening in 2024. We are looking for highly motivated, innovative Discharge Coordinator who are committed to delivering exceptional patient-centred care and...