5 Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 24 November 2020
- Acorn Recruitment - Chinley, Derbyshire, SK23 6BT
- £24,000.00 to £25,000.00 per year
LOCATION: Chinley, High Peak, Derbyshire JOB TITLE: Process Operator SALARY & BENEFITS: starting salary £24,428.72 incl shift pay WORKING HOURS: 42.5 Hours per week rotating around 3 shifts 05:45- 14:15hrs, 13:45hrs-22:15hrs, 21:45hrs-06:15hrs - Full Time THE ...
- 24 November 2020
- Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board - Neath Port Talbot, SA12 7BR
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum
Applications are invited from enthusiastic, innovative, motivated and suitably qualified individuals for the post of Band 5 Clinical Shift Leader for the Swansea Bay University Health Board COVID Contact Testing Units. The roles will be based in the Liberty ...
- 19 November 2020
- Cadent Gas Ltd - East Midlands, UK
- £30,085 to £35,363 per year
At Cadent we’re always striving to do more. To think smarter and respond swiftly and safely when and where we’re needed. And, as a Network Technician, that same drive and ambition will burn inside you. It’s what will motivate you to always go the extra mile ...
- 18 November 2020
- Meridian Business Support - London, London, E14 4PU
- £50,000 to £55,000 per year
- 25 days hol + flexi bens
Our business plays a key role in delivering the UK's goals for secure, affordable and sustainable energy . We are a not for profit organisation, searching for a Contracts Manager to join our diverse team of people, who work together to deliver on two of the ...
- 16 November 2020
- EKFB - Milton Keynes, Home Counties, MK17 8LX
About The Role The role of the Control Room Coordinator is to deliver scalable and holistic logistics, security and support functions to enable construction across areas of the new HS2 network. You will monitor and intervene to minimise delays and disruption ...