4 Design jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Full time (4)
- 26 November 2020
- Blaenau Gwent County Borough Council - Blaenau Gwent, Wales
- £26,511 to £30,451 per year, pro rata
The Welsh Government Test, Trace, Protect strategy is a critical element of controlling the COVID19 pandemic and is designed to enhance health surveillance in the community. It will undertake effective and extensive contact tracing, and support people to self-...
- 16 November 2020
- EKFB - Milton Keynes, Home Counties, MK9 2EA
About The Role - Providing a professional receptionist, telephonist and help desk service whilst ensuring targets are achieved - Take incoming telephone calls/messages - Communicating with visitors, management and colleagues - Administration duties including ...
- 27 November 2020
- Merthyr Valleys Homes - Merthyr Tydfil County, Wales
- £23,190 to £25,490 per year
- Local Government Pension scheme, Flexible working.
We’re recruiting for a Rent Support Officer – if you’re about people, communities and delivering high quality affordable services then we would love to hear from you. Salary Band 3 - £23,190 to £25,490 per annum plus benefits (Appointment to be made at the ...
- 20 November 2020
- University of Northampton - Northampton, Northamptonshire
- £19,612 to £21,814 per year
About the job Interview date: Thursday 17 December 2020 Reporting to the Residential Life Team Leader you will work in a support post providing information, advice and guidance to students living in halls of residence. Whilst it is primarily a Pastoral post ...