7 Health social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (7)
- Eastern England (1)
- London (1)
- North West England (1)
- South East England (1)
- South West England (1)
- Wales (1)
- West Midlands (1)
- 30 September 2020
- Avon & Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust - Weston-super-Mare, BS24 7FY
- £24,907 - £30,615 From £24,907 per annum
A Vacancy at Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust. Come and join the North Somerset Recovery Team, based in Weston-super-Mare. Our team is based just 5 mins from Jct 21 of the M5.We are a friendly supportive team who are passionate about ...
- 16 October 2020
- Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Norwich, NR4 7UY
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum, pro rata
A Vacancy at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. An exciting opportunity has become available for candidates with NVQ Level 3 in Care/Health and Social Care to join Team Gastro as aMental Health Healthcare Assistanton Guist Ward. ...
- 14 October 2020
- Midlands and Lancashire CSU - Leyland, PR26 6TR
- £31365 - £37,890 pa
NHS Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning Support Unit (MLCSU) is one of the largest CSUs in the country providing services to Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) as well as Integrated Care Systems, NHS providers, Local Authorities and other public sector ...
- 26 October 2020
- Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Basingstoke, RG24 9NA
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum
D4 are looking for enthusiastic, compassionate and motivated individuals. We are interested in people who are caring and committed to delivering a high standard of patient centered care. We are looking for hard working, flexible staff to work internal ...
- 07 October 2020
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board - To be confirmed on recruitment, LL57 2PW
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen with Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board for Retrospective Review nurse assessors to join the corporate Continuing Healthcare team. The post holders will have responsibility for robustly reviewing cases where an ...
- 06 October 2020
- Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS foundation Trust - Birmingham, B7 4BN
- £19,737 - £21,142 £18,813 to £20,795 per annum
A Vacancy at Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. This job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. Please apply for this job as soon as you can, if interested Would you like to work for a dynamic & friendly ...
- 12 October 2020
- West London Mental Health Trust - Greenford, UB6 0BP
- £19,737 - £21,142 pa inc HCAS
Do you want to be part of developing and shaping new community services in Ealing? This is an exciting time to join us in Ealing Community Partners (ECP) as we transform the community services in Ealing. We are expanding the team and are looking for an ...