8 Consultancy Jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- UK (8)
- London (3)
- East Midlands (1)
- Eastern England (1)
- North West England (1)
- South West England (1)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (1)
- 12 April 2021
- Grimm & Co - S60 2HG
- £40,000 to £48,000 per year, pro rata
- This is a three month consultancy project, with a budget of £10-12,000.
Background Diversity and inclusion have been identified as a priority for Grimm and Co, we recognise that unconscious bias exists in our organisation. We are increasingly aware that we need to ensure diversity and inclusion is central to everything we do. We ...
- 09 April 2021
- Guidant Group - City of London, London, se1 7sg
- £286 to £364 per day
Project Support Officer Required Qualification Prince2 or APM qualified DV Clearance required upon submission Experience Proven track record of providing support to projects Experienced in applying appropriate and differing methodologies/techniques to aid ...
- 08 April 2021
- Royal Bournemouth and Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Poole, BH15 2JB
- £31,365 - £37,890 pa
An exciting opportunity has arisen at the University Hospitals Dorset (UHD), for a fixed term Senior Information Analyst to support Quality and Patient Safety information reporting. Working as part of the UHD Business Intelligence (BI) Department, the Senior ...
- 06 April 2021
- Alternative Futures Group - Prescot, Merseyside, L34 5QX
- £33,959 per year
- £33,959 Per Annum
Alternative Futures Group is the North West’s largest Mental Health and Learning Disability charity. With a strong track record of over 25 years, we work locally in the community and through our Treatment and Recovery Centres to provide a wide range of ...
- 02 April 2021
- Reed Talent Solutions - London, NW1 0DL
- £42,000 to £50,000 per year
Business Intelligence - Report Developer We are One Housing and we create places for people to call home and support them to live well. With a breadth of services and expertise to help people whatever their housing, care, or support needs. Our IT team is ...
- 31 March 2021
- East Midlands Chamber (Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire) - East Midlands, UK
- £38,000 to £42,000 per year
East Midlands Chamber is a well-respected organisation that aims to enhance businesses and communities in Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire. With more than 4,000 members, we have established a reputation as the voice of the region's economy. Our ...
- 31 March 2021
- Norfolk Community Health and Care NHS Trust - Norwich, NR2 3TU
- £21,892 - £24,157 pa
We are looking for a Facilities Contract Management Support Officer on a fixed term contract to work in our busy Estates & Facilities Office to help deliver first class service to our customers. The challenging role involves supporting the departments ...
- 30 March 2021
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - London, E1 8DE
- £36,070 - £42,712 per annum, pro rata part time
COVID-19 Vaccination Programme - Site Lead Pharmacy Technician Band 6 Since January 2021 the Mass Vaccination site has been set up and running at Westfield, Stratford. This is a dynamic, new and exciting service to be a part of. We are looking for a motivated ...