6 Designer jobs in North East EnglandShow filters
- Full time (6)
- 22 February 2020
- Pertemps - London, London, ne34 9nq
- £30,000 to £40,000 per year
- 25 days+bank holidays, pension
We are currently supporting one of the UK leading Training Providers. This organisation is experiencing significant growth so an excellent opportunity for development and progression. This is a home based role, covering Southern England with regular visits to ...
- 14 February 2020
- Learning Concepts Ltd - Sunderland, Tyne & Wear
- £20,280 to £24,960 per year
Learning Concepts Ltd is a successful, well-established training provider with an excellent reputation for high-quality training and development programmes. Specialising in IAG, vocational training and employability, core skills (English, maths, ICT) Learning ...
- 14 February 2020
- Sunderland College - Sunderland, Tyne & Wear
- £36,175.93 to £38,376.65 per year
- £36,175.93 - £38,376.65 per annum
External Vacancy Post Ref: 6213 Full Time, Permanent. £36,175.93 - £38,376.65 per annum. Attractive benefits for this post include 46 days’ annual leave per year plus bank holidays and the opportunity to join the Teacher Pension Scheme. An exciting opportunity...
- 17 February 2020
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - North Shields, NE298NH
- £17,652 - £19,020 pro rata per annum
A Vacancy at Northumbria Healthcare - NHFML (Northumbria Healthcare Facilities Management Limited. We are looking to recruit friendly and conscientious Domestic Assistants to work at North Tyneside General Hospital. The Domestic services operate between 7am – ...
BOA Transitional Fellow - Foot & Ankle (Lower Limb) | North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust
- 21 February 2020
- North Tees & Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust - Stockton-on-Tees, TS19 8PE
- £33,221 - £50,068 per annum
BOA Transitional Fellow - Foot & Ankle (Lower Limb) This Trust has been selected to host a BOA Transitional Fellow, a scheme for CCT holders who have yet to be appointed for a substantive consultant posts. Completion of the Fellowship may lead to a Post ...
- 19 February 2020
- Ruskin Mill Trust - Darlington, County Durham
- £22,903 to £32,499 per year
Class Teacher – 40 Hours per week, 52 weeks per year (38 days holiday per year including 8 bank holidays) Salary £22,903-£32,499 per annum dependent on qualifications and experience We have an exciting new opportunity at Clervaux Garden School. The School ...