6 Designer jobs in Tyne & WearShow filters
- 06 May 2022
- senploy - Sunderland
- £350 to £400 per week
We are looking to appoint two SEND Teaching Assistants to work as part of our supply team at a school in Sunderland. About the role This is a long-term SEND Teaching Assistant role which will commence as soon as possible until December 2022. This position will...
- 10 May 2022
- Lifetime Training - Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE1 1AD
- £25,235 per year
In a nutshell We are looking for a passionate individual to join us at Innovate Awarding as an End Point Assessor, working in partnership with employers and their training organisations, to carry out high quality assessments of an apprentices' competence ...
- 10 May 2022
- senploy - Newcastle upon Tyne
- £70 to £79 per day
We are looking to appoint a 1:1 Behaviour Support Assistant to join our join our successful supply agency team and work in a school in the Newcastle local authority. Working as part of an energetic and creative team, the successful 1:1 Behaviour Support ...
- 09 May 2022
- The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - 317 01 Freeman Hospital, NE7 7DN
- £20,330 - £21,777 pro rata
An exciting opportunity to work within the Physiotherapy Transplant Team at the Freeman Hospital. The role is predominantly to assist in the early mobility of patients on the Renal ERAS program. You will be responsible for mobilising renal eras patients from ...
- 12 May 2022
- North East Jobs - North Tyneside, NE27 0BY
- £30,001.00 to £40,000.00 per year
- £25,714 to £41,604 pa plus £4,786 pa (TLR 2B)
Are you an outstanding Early Years Practitioner? Do you want to take the next step in your career and move into a leadership position? Or, are in a leader’s position currently looking for a new set of aspirational challenges within a new environment? Are you ...
- 18 May 2022
- The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - 317 Trustwide, NE7 7DN
- £54,764 - £63,862 per annum
A significant upgrade of our education and training facilities is taking place, due for completion later this year. This is a new position in which the post holder will ensure our education and training offer facilitates the creation of a ‘fit for purpose’, ...