5 Health social care jobs in South West EnglandShow filters
- 23 July 2019
- Qube Learning - Swindon, Wiltshire
- £24,000 to £29,000 per year
- Depending on experience
Are you looking for a new challenge with an Award winning Training Provider? Qube Learning are the winners of the AELP AAC ‘Care Services Apprenticeship Provider of The Year’ award. Come and join our team of amazing Tutors, making a difference in Students ...
- 01 August 2019
- Weston College - Weston-Super-Mare, North Somerset
- £34,298.00 to £36,544.00 per year
Weston College is seeking a committed and dynamic individual to support the Director of Learning in the operational management of the Further Education Curriculum for Health and Social Care. The role will be responsible for the co-ordination of key day to day ...
- 07 August 2019
- Bournemouth University - Bournemouth, Dorset
- £34,189 to £39,609 per year
- with further progression opportunities to £43,267
Bournemouth University’s vision is worldwide recognition as a leading university for inspiring learning, advancing knowledge and enriching society through the fusion of education, research and practice. Our highly skilled and creative workforce is comprised of...
- 01 August 2019
- Achievement Training Ltd - Plymouth, South West England
- £18,378 per year
Join the team and make a difference Exciting opportunity to work with our vocational training team based in Plymouth City Centre. Salary: £18,378 per annum (pro rata of £20,000) Hours: 34 per week Achievement Training Ltd (ATL) is one of the city’s largest ...
- 29 July 2019
- Dorset HealthCare University NHS Foundation Trust - Lyme Regis, DT7 3LS
- £18,240 to £22,360 p.a.
We would like to welcome an experienced Physiotherapist into our community team based in Lyme Regis. The role provides Physiotherapy expertise in the community setting including patients own homes and care home settings. The successful applicant will provide ...