6 Designer jobs in Tyne & WearShow filters
- North East England
- Tyne & Wear (6)
- Newcastle Upon Tyne (3)
- Gateshead (1)
- Sunderland (1)
- Whitley Bay (1)
- 15 October 2021
- Sunderland College - Sunderland, Tyne & Wear
- £36,903.07 to £39,148.02 per year
- £36,903.07 - £39,148.02 per annum.
External Vacancy Post Ref: 6610. Full Time. Permanent. £36,903.07 - £39,148.02 per annum. Attractive benefits for this post include 46 days’ annual leave per year plus bank holidays and the opportunity to join the Teacher Pension Scheme. An exciting ...
- 17 September 2021
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Seaton Delaval, NE25 0QJ
- £18,546 - £19,918 pro rota per annum
A Vacancy at Northumbria Healthcare - NHCT Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. The opportunity has arisen for friendly and conscientious individuals to work as Domestic Assistants at the Northumbria Healthcare Manufacturing & Innovation Hub. This ...
- 28 September 2021
- Northumbria University - Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear
- £36,382 to £51,800 per year
This is an exciting time to join the dynamic and developing Conservation team at Northumbria University. As one of the few Conservation programmes in the UK we are looking to further develop our staffing base with colleagues who value both research and ...
- 22 September 2021
- St Martin's Centre Partnership - Newcastle, Tyne & Wear
- Depending on experience
St Martin's Centre Nursery are looking for an experienced SEN Practitioner to join the team. As a SEN Practitioner, you will be responsible for sharing your knowledge and best practice with colleagues to ensure our children have the best start in life. Working...
- 24 September 2021
- Newcastle College - Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, NE10 0JP
- £25,929 to £34,549 per year
The Vacancy Newcastle College require a dedicated, enthusiastic and qualified person to take on the role of Lecturer in Civil Engineering based at the Rail and Civil Engineering Academy in Felling. The successful candidate will have the knowledge and skills to...
- 15 October 2021
- British Red Cross - Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE4 8SR
- £21,840 per year
Community Education Coordinator Location: Newcastle - office or home based with travel to schools and other educational venues Hours: Part time - 28 hours per week Contract: Fixed Term Contract - 9 Months Salary: £21,840 pro rata (£17,472) Driving - You must ...