129 Designer jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (129)
- London (28)
- South West England (25)
- Eastern England (18)
- East Midlands (12)
- North West England (12)
- West Midlands (9)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (8)
- South East England (7)
- Wales (5)
- North East England (3)
- 20 February 2021
- Protocol Education - Havering, London, rm14
- £120 to £180 per day
NQT Teachers Needed in ALL Subjects Protocol Education are recruiting various Newly Qualified Teachers in ALL subjects to join our secondary schools across Essex and Havering. Ideal subjects include; Maths, English, Science, Art and Design, Design Technology, ...
- 12 February 2021
- Lancashire Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Preston, PR2 9HT
- £24,907 - £30,615 Per Annum, Pro Rata
Do you want to work as part of a creative, collaborative and forward thinking team, where all ideas are welcomed? Then come and join us We are looking for an experienced e-learning developer to join us, playing a pivotal role in supporting the continued ...
- 02 February 2021
- Protocol Education - Swindon, South West, SN1 1BB
- £110 to £160 per day
- Paye, flexibility
ICT Teacher Secondary School - Swindon I have an excellent opportunity to join a friendly, dynamic school where staff are highly valued. The school I am working with are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious teacher to join their Design and Technology ...
- 04 February 2021
- The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust - LONDON, SW3 6JJ
- £49,036 - £52,036 per annum
In order to fulfil the responsibilities of this post, the appointee will be required to demonstrate that they have experience in the medical oncological management of Head & Neck cancers. The post holder will have experience or gain experience in trial ...
- 02 February 2021
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust - Frimley, GU16 7UJ
- £31,841- £50,068 plus 1A banding
A Vacancy at Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust. The post will provide care for patients for designated Consultant/team at ward level and receiving support/ training from both Senior trainees and Consultant staff. Training and supervision in endoscopy ...
- 17 February 2021
- University Hospitals of Leicester - Leicester, LE2 7HA
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum
FINANCE AND PROCUREMENT DEPARTMENT University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust (UHL) is one of the largest NHS Trusts in the country, aspiring to be a leading international centre of excellence for clinical practice and teaching. This role is part of the ...
- 01 March 2021
- Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - London, EC1V 2PD
- £29,888 - £36,738 per annum inclusive of HCAS
The NIHR Moorfields Clinical Research Facility (‘CRF’) requires two Study Coordinator to join the Research Operations Team for a 12 month fixed term. The post holder will join the research operations team within the Clinical Research Facility based at ...
- 10 February 2021
- Teacheractive Limited - L20
- £80 to £130 per day
Are you a committed and dedicated Design and Technology Teacher? Are you looking for a new challenge in a supportive and progressive school? A Liverpool based secondary school is looking to recruit a qualified Design and Technology Teacher to enrich the ...
- 08 February 2021
- Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust - Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 2FG
- 32691 to 52036
Job Purpose:Birmingham has a decades-long tradition of solid academic and teaching excellence in psychiatry. The opening of the new medical school at Aston University, and their very first cohort of undergraduate placements in psychiatry from September 2021 ...
- 01 February 2021
- Aneurin Bevan University Health Board - Pontypool, NP4 0HZ
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum
THIS POST IS FIXED TERM FOR 2 YEARS DUE TOMEET THE NEEDS OF THE SERVICE. This new post provides an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the digitalisation of our Ophthalmology service. Based within the Informatics Programme Team, the post holder will be ...