139 Healthcare swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (139)
- South West England (27)
- South East England (22)
- North West England (21)
- Eastern England (16)
- London (16)
- North East England (11)
- East Midlands (9)
- West Midlands (7)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (4)
- Cymru (3)
Math o gytundeb
- 20 August 2021
- University of Central Lancashire - Preston, Lancashire
The School wishes to appoint a Lecturer in Sociology as Applied to Medicine and Healthcare to lead and contribute to course management, course delivery and course development in this area and to undertake related research and knowledge transfer activities. ...
- 27 August 2021
- Dorset HealthCare University NHS Foundation Trust - Bournemouth, BH17 0RB
- £18,546 - £19,918 p.a. pro rata for part-time hours
Bournemouth integrated community services is excited to be in the position of recruiting community phlebotomists to support the GPs and community nursing teams. Previous experience in community healthcare or phlebotomy would be beneficial, however training ...
- 16 September 2021
- Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS foundation Trust - Birmingham, B21 0SY
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum (pro rata)
THERE ARE A NUMBER OF POSTS AVAILABLE, ONE SUBSTANTIVE AND THE REMAINING FIXED TERM/SECONDMENT UNTIL 31 MARCH 2022 TO MEET THE NEEDS OF THE SERVICE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR THE SECONDMENT POSITION, YOU MUST OBTAIN PERMISSION FROM YOUR CURRENT ...
- 20 August 2021
- Dorset HealthCare University NHS Foundation Trust - Bournemouth / West Dorset, BH17 0RB
- £20,330 - £21,777 p.a. pro rata for P/T
As part of the many exciting developments within CAMHS, Dorset HealthCare has been busy setting up a brand new ‘Front Door’ service to the current Core CAMHS teams, focusing on the assessment of young people and providing brief clinical intervention. If you ...
- 08 September 2021
- Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust - Hounslow, TW3 3EL
- £25,676 - £27,941 £23,809 - £27,022 pa incl HCAS
Provide efficient and effective support to a number of GP practices including administrative services for multidisciplinary team (MDT) meetings plus organising efficient bring forward and aide memoir mechanisms. Work closely with the Primary Care Administrator...
- 23 August 2021
- Dorset HealthCare University NHS Foundation Trust - Bournemouth, BH7 7DW
- £20,330 - £21,777 p.a.
Team Admin Assistant- Liaison Psychiatry University Hospitals Dorset - based at Royal Bournemouth Hospital. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced, motivated and efficient admin assistant to join our team. We are looking for a team admin ...
- 24 August 2021
- Dorset HealthCare University NHS Foundation Trust - Weymouth, DT3 6SA
- £4,801 - £5,156 p.a.
Working within the Facilities Department you will be providing a high standard of cleaning throughout the building, on clinical and general areas. This is a part-time post of 10 hours per week. Monday to Friday 16.30 to 18.30. More hours available for covering...
- 06 September 2021
- Dorset HealthCare University NHS Foundation Trust - Dorset, BH17 0RB
- £18,039 - £19,905 p.a.
The Dorset Pain Management Service is a vibrant service, consisting of a multi-disciplinary team. We employ modernised clinical practice to help people coping with chronic pain lead meaningful lives. In addition to our clinical team, we have a highly valued ...
- 06 September 2021
- Dorset HealthCare University NHS Foundation Trust - Bournemouth, BH4 8EP
- £9,891 - £10,623 p.a.
Working within the Housekeeping Department you will be providing a high standard of cleaning throughout the wards and general areas. This post is based at Alumhurst Road, Bournemouth The purpose of this roles is to provide and achieve a high standard of ...
- 07 September 2021
- Dorset HealthCare University NHS Foundation Trust - Shaftesbury, SP7 8BD
- £32,306 - £39,027 p.a., pro rata for part time
The Shaftesbury Integrated Community Rehab team (ICRT) is looking for a Physiotherapist to join this friendly and dynamic team. The role is primarily community based, but there may be opportunities for inpatient work within the Community Hospital Shaftesbury ...