4 Social care jobs in UKShow filters
- 02 April 2020
- Buckinghamshire College Group - Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- Free Parking, Pension Scheme, Discounted childcare in the Aylesbury Day Nursery, Discounted Treatments in the Aylesbury Salon
Location: Aylesbury Are you looking for a new challenge within the education sector? We are looking for part time Lecturer in Health and Social Care to join Buckinghamshire College Group, based at our Aylesbury Campus. The overall requirement of the Lecturer...
- 31 March 2020
- Lancashire Independent Living Service - Fulwood, Preston
Online Personal tutor required Personal tutor required to provide online support for a young adult with learning strategies and college work. Main duties are to provide specialised lessons online to equip a leaner with neuronal migration disorder (and moderate...
- 06 April 2020
- Essex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - Rayleigh, SS6 7JP
- See adverts
The Collaborative Care Team is a domiciliary rehabilitation team mainly serving the local population of Castlepoint and Rochford. The team provides an alternative to hospital admission and supports discharge from hospital by enabling people to regain their ...
- 03 April 2020
- North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Knowsley, L34 1PJ
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum pro rata
Knowsley Specialist Community Nursing Care Services wish to recruit a Band 7 Advanced clinician to work within its Care Home Liaison Team. The team also participates in weekend cover for the Urgent Response Community Frailty Team based across the borough of ...