4 Social care swyddi yn LancashireDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- Parhaol (4)
- 23 December 2020
- Lancashire Care Foundation Trust - Walton Summit, Preston, PR5 6AW
- Attractive package available
The Director of Communications is a central leadership role in the Trust; reporting to our new Chief Strategy Officer and leading a refreshed and well-resourced communication and engagement function. This is a broad position, with significant Board exposure ...
- 21 December 2020
- Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Blackpool, FY2 0JG
- £21,892 - £24,157
PLEASE NOTE THIS POST REQUIRES APPLICANTS TO HOLD A FOUNDTION DEGREE IN HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE If you are a dynamic, forward thinking individual, looking for a challenge then the Extensive Care Team would love to hear from you Awarded the Trust’s Service and ...
- 18 January 2021
- Lancashire Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Preston, PR2 9HT
- £31,365 - £37,890 Per Annum, Pro Rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a band 6 Safeguarding Practitioner at Lancashire Teaching Hospitals. Applications are invited from an experienced Registered General/Adult Nurse with safeguarding knowledge and experience, with a genuine commitment and ...
- 05 January 2021
- Lancashire Care Foundation Trust - Base to be confirmed, PR5 6AW
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
A Registered Professional, with up to date knowledge, of health policy and legislation applicable to people with Autism. Adaptability, good communication skills and self-motivation are essential. An experienced clinician with proven skills in working with ...