25 Social care swyddi yn North West EnglandDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 23 November 2020
- Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Lytham St Annes, PR8 1PB
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified Assistant Practitioner to join our winter escalation ward 2B at Clifton Hospital. The Assistant Practitioner role within the ward team consists of undertaking duties in relation to patient care and nursing ...
- 19 November 2020
- Hiredonline - M1 6HY
Ambulance Clinical/Driving Assessor NWEAT are seeking an experienced Assessor to manage a portfolio of Ambulance Support Worker (Emergency and, Urgent and Non-Urgent) As a minimum you will be a qualified Assessor and hold an appropriate tutor qualification and...
- 05 November 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M20 1FQ
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum (pro rata)
We are Manchester Local Care Organisation - an exciting, new public sector organisation that is bringing together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Manchester ...
- 09 November 2020
- Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Lancashire and South Cumbria, FY3 8NR
- £53,168 - £62,001 travel expenses
Risk Support Strategic Lead for Lancashire and South Cumbria As part of the implementation of the THRIVE model in Lancashire and South Cumbria (L&SC), we are recruiting a Risk Support Strategic Lead to implement the Risk Support approach that has been ...
- 26 October 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester North, M8 5AU
- £31,365 - £37,890 p.a (pro rata)
We are Manchester Local Care Organisation - an exciting, public sector organisation that is bringing together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Manchester by ...
- 11 November 2020
- Triumph Consultants Ltd - CHESTER, CH3 8LY
- £11.50 per hour
- per hour PAYE
What's involved with this role: This is a temporary position to support a small ICT project team to implement a new online system which the Council is introducing. Previous ICT system support experience is essential. Post holder can work from home. To provide ...
- 13 November 2020
- University of Bolton - BL3 5AB
- £36,914 to £42,792 per year
The University of Bolton is a “Teaching Intensive, Research Informed” higher education institution whose distinctive high quality, student-focussed, undergraduate and postgraduate programmes attract students from all over the world. Our staff are at the heart ...
- 13 November 2020
- The Royal Liverpool & Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust - Liverpool, L7 8XP
- £13,536 - £14,502 per annum
Apprentice Healthcare Assistant Opportunities Are you interested in starting your career with Liverpool Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust? Do you want to earn whilst you learn and gain a qualification? This is an ideal opportunity to learn within the work place; ...
- 04 November 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M8 5RB
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum
We are Manchester Local Care Organisation (MLCO) - an exciting, public sector organisation that has brought together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. The MLCO is committed to the provision of accessible personalised services ...
- 17 November 2020
- Edge Hill University - Ormskirk, Lancashire
- £55,374 to £60,305 per year
Postgraduate Medical Education Location: Ormskirk Salary: £55,374 to £60,305 per annum Permanent Post Type: Full Time Closing Date: Monday 30 November 2020 Reference: EHM0224-1120 Make a difference, every day, to the lives of our staff and students. About the ...