7 Social care swyddi yn East MidlandsDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 03 April 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Leicester, Leicestershire, LE7 1LP
- £125.00 to £184.00 per day
The role Start date: Monday 20th April End date: Wednesday 15th July Subject: Health & Social Care Teacher Timetable: Part-time - 3 days p/w Interviews: ASAP The School Hays Education are working with an Ofsted rated 'Good' Secondary school with Academy status...
- 24 March 2020
- University of Lincoln - Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- £33,797 per year
- Two positions available - one post is fixed term for 12 months, one post is fixed term for 24 months.
We are inviting applications for two Post-Doctoral Research Associate in Medical Statistics (both fixed term, one for 1 year and one for 2 years) to support our expanding programme of primary and prehospital research. The successful candidate will be ...
- 01 April 2020
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Northamptonshire, NN15 6XR
- £35.00 per hour
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for x2 experienced and dedicated Practice Managers to fill a full-time role within the Children's Service based in Northampton, within the Leaving care team. The pay rate for this locum Practice Manager job is £35 per...
- 27 March 2020
- Teacheractive Limited - ng7
- £60 to £70 per day
Full Time KS3 Behavioural Teaching Assistant Required – Nottingham TeacherActive are currently working with a lovely SEN provision based in Nottingham who are urgently seeking a behavioural specialist to join their team. You will be required to support ...
- 01 April 2020
- University Hospitals of Leicester - Leicester, LE1 5WW
- £75,914 - £87,754
Our world is increasingly complex but the most elegant strategies are often the simplest and the most successful are the ones developed by listening hard to other people's ideas. We are looking for aHead of Strategy and Planningwho will work with our clinical ...
- 02 April 2020
- PeoplePlus - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £22,000 to £26,000 per year
- Competitve Benefits - See Advert
Trainer Salary - Up to £26,000 PeoplePlus is a leading public service provider, supporting hundreds of thousands of people each year. Our mission is to make a direct difference to the lives of 1 million people by 2022. Our reach spans from Scotland, Wales, ...
- 25 March 2020
- East Midlands Shared Services - Nottingham , Notts, NG8 3JP
- £28,785 per year
This position is Politically Restricted. Refer to Applicant Guidance notes for further information. The starting salary is £28,785 (Level One) rising to £30,507 (Level Two) on the first year anniversary, subject to satisfactory completion of a probation period...