3 Health social care jobs in North West England
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Permanent (3)
- 16 March 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9NQ
- £21,089 - £23,761 per annum
Health Innovation Manchester is responsible for accelerating innovations into health and social care to improve the health and wellbeing of the Greater Manchester population. We do this by bringing together researchers, academics, clinicians and private ...
- 11 March 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9WL
- £18,813 - £20,795 per annum
The Children’s Outpatients Department is the busy heart of RMCH, seeing around 150,000 children a year. We have the exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, caring and compassionate individual to join the team as a Senior Nursing Assistant Candidates must ...
- 12 March 2020
- PHX Training - Blackpool, Lancashire
- £19,000 to £25,000 per year
We are looking for a Tutor with experience of supporting learners working towards their qualifications – with competency in Customer Services, Business Admin, Work Skills, Retail and functional skills. The position is centre-based and there may be a ...