5 Health social care jobs in UKShow filters
- 01 June 2020
- Buckinghamshire College Group - Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Free Parking, Pension Scheme, Discounted childcare in the Aylesbury Day Nursery, Discounted Treatments in the Aylesbury Salon
Location: Amersham & Wycombe Benefits: Teachers’ Pension Scheme, Free Parking, Discounted Childcare in the Aylesbury Day Nursery, Discounted treatments in the Aylesbury Salon Intuition, Cycle to Work Scheme, Arriva Bus Discounts, Continuous Professional ...
- 04 June 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD4 8RG
- £125.00 to £185.00 per day
Health and Social Care Teacher Job in Bradford, to Start September 2020 - December 2020, Paid to Scale. Hays Education are working with a "Good" secondary school in Bradford who are looking for a Health and Social Care Teacher for a long term job to start ...
- 15 May 2020
- senploy - Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
- £10 to £10 per hour
Are you a Youth Worker with experience working with Young offenders or young people with Mental Health Difficulties? We are looking for individuals who can offer behavioural support for pupils aged 11 - 16 with Social, Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties...
- 04 June 2020
- Teacheractive Limited - CV1
- £65 to £85 per day
Are you an enthusiastic nursery nurse who would like the opportunity to join a friendly team at a 30 place nursery in Coventry? Do you enjoy keeping children safe, happy and making sure they’re thoroughly looked after throughout the day? A full time Nursery ...
- 20 May 2020
- Staffordshire University - Stafford, Staffordshire
- £34,804 to £49,553 per year
- (dependent on experience)
Staffordshire University is on a journey to become the foremost modern higher education institution in the UK, with an international reputation for excellence, and we are looking for inspirational and effective people to take us to the next stage. In 2018 we ...