13 Designer jobs in OxfordshireShow filters
- 30 June 2021
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Headington, Oxford, OX3 9DU
- £45,750 - £51,668 per annum pro rata
The PA will take medical histories, assess and examine patients, initiate and interpret investigative laboratory, imaging and diagnostic studies, recommend appropriate management, present patient data and plans to the team. Qualified PAs may develop specialist...
- 01 July 2021
- University of Oxford - Sherrington Building, Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3PT
- £55,750 to £64,605 per year
DEPARTMENT OF PHYSIOLOGY, ANATOMY & GENETICS UNIVERSITY OF OXFORD Contract type: Permanent, full-time, grade 10. The Department of Physiology, Anatomy and Genetics is seeking an experienced anatomy educator to direct the anatomy teaching facility and to lead ...
- 12 July 2021
- Oxford Brookes University - Oxford, Oxfordshire
- £41,526 to £51,034 per year
This post is based in the School of the Built Environment, a dynamic and multidisciplinary environment with a strong tradition of excellence in teaching underpinned by world-class research and strong industry links in the professional fields of real estate, ...
- 16 July 2021
- Capita plc - OX4 6NL
- £22,000 to £26,000 per year
We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible. Shaping tomorrow's talent as a Learning ...
- 21 July 2021
- Vacancy Filler - Roles available at multiple sites, OX1 1SA
- £55,000.00 to £61,085.00 per year
- 55000 - 61085
Job role We have a new and exciting opportunity to join Activate Learning as Director of Additional Learning Support. This role is to lead Group Learning Support (GLS), a high performing team of professionals dedicated to supporting the inclusion, success, and...
- 02 July 2021
- Oxford Brookes University - Wheatley, Oxford
- £35,845 to £51,034 per year
- Lecturer Grade 9: £35,845 to £39,152 Senior Lecturer Grade 10/11 £41,526 to £51,034
The Oxford Centre for Staff and Learning Development (OCSLD) has a long and established reputation for supporting the educational ambitions of HE teaching staff through its work colleagues at Oxford Brookes University, and through publications, research and ...
- 23 July 2021
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Headington, OX3 9DU
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum pro rata
Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is one of the largest NHS teaching trusts in the country. It provides a wide range of general and specialist clinical services and is a base for medical education, training and research. The Trust comprises of ...
- 26 June 2021
- Futebol de Salao UK Limited - OX1 5JW
SOCATOTS & Brazilian Soccer Schools SPORTS COACH: Socatots is the world’s first pre-school, play based activity programme, specifically designed for children (girls and boys) aged between 6 months and 5 years old. Socatots helps to give your child the best ...
- 08 July 2021
- Vacancy Filler - Oxford, OX1 1SA
- £24,480.00 to £34,868.00 per year
- 24480 - 34868
Job role: Activate Learning are proud to be offering T levels, where 80% of the course is in the classroom and the other 20% is a meaningful industry placement, where the student will put the skills into practice. To compliment the subject learning we are ...
- 12 July 2021
- Vacancy Filler - Oxfordshire, OX1 1SA
- £23,769.00 to £24,480.00 per year
- 23769 - 24480
Job role: Activate Learning is looking to recruit a Coordinator to join the established team at our ASC Centres across Oxfordshire. The role of the ASC Centre Coordinator is to establish and develop the ASC Centre as a centre of excellence for post-16 learners...