5 Health social care jobs in East London
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Permanent (5)
- 28 June 2022
- Maria Mallaband Care Group - Chingford, E4 8JR
- £15 per hour
About the Role At Maria Mallaband Care Group, it’s our people who make us great, and we pride ourselves on how well we work together as a team. Working with us will result in some excellent rewards & benefits including – Recommend a friend - up to £750 Early ...
- 23 June 2022
- NELFT NHS Foundation Trust - Walthamstow, E17 3HP
- £22,549 - £24,882 per annum (plus HCAS) pro rata
Band 4 - Health Care Support Worker / Hybrid Waltham Forest ICT Central integrated community team has an exciting opportunity for a Band 4 Senior HealthCare support worker/ Hybrid worker to provide care and to assist clinicians in Waltham Forest Community . • ...
- 30 June 2022
- Caretech - Ilford, IG1 1TW
- £10 per hour
Wake Night Support Worker - Ilford, Essex Benefits: £10.00ph 35 hours per week 28 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays Flexible Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme DBS check paid by Caretech prior to starting with us. Full induction programme to Care ...
- 21 June 2022
- Creative Support - Poplar, East London
- Up to £35,000 per annum, depending on experience, current salary, and qualifications
Do you have the commitment and values to make a real difference to the lives of older people with care needs? Are you passionate about empowering them to improve their quality of life, and supporting them to realise their hopes, dreams and aspirations? ...
- 29 June 2022
- Creative Support - Tower Hamlets
- £11.05 per hour (indexed to the London Living Wage)
Do you have the commitment and values to make a real difference to the lives of people with care needs? Are you passionate about empowering them to improve their quality of life, while supporting them to realise their hopes, dreams and aspirations? Creative ...