8 Designer jobs in South East England
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- South East England (8)
- Kent (3)
- Berkshire (1)
- Isle Of Wight (1)
- Oxfordshire (1)
- Surrey (1)
- West Sussex (1)
- Full time (8)
- 09 March 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Maidstone, ME16 9PH
- £18,813 - £20,795 pa
An exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced support time and recovery workers to join The Support and Signposting team. The support and signposting service is a new initiative and is the only one of its design with in KMPT, the service has been ...
- 06 April 2020
- The Salvation Army - Hassocks, West Sussex
- £9.18 per hour
Do you want to work in a Care Home with a difference, while working towards a nationally recognised apprenticeship programme? Whether you are a Christian or want to work within our Christian ethos this could be the job for you. Everything we do in our Older ...
- 18 March 2020
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Reading, RG30 4EJ
- £21,089 to £23,761 per annum
What’s special about Rowan Ward? Rowan Ward is a 20-bed ward caring for older adults with dementia-related illnesses. We boast fantastic facilities, designed to promote the independence and relaxation of our patients. These include: A cinema room; activity ...
- 17 March 2020
- Isle of Wight Council - Isle Of Wight, South East England
- £23,668 to £26,317 per year, pro rata
Here on the Isle of Wight, we are in year three of our strategy “Care Close to Home” (CCTH). The results so far have been impressive and earned us a place as a finalist in the health and care category of both the Local Government Chronicle and Municipal ...
- 17 March 2020
- Medway Community Healthcare CIC - Strood, ME2 3DL
- £30,401 to £37,267 per annum
• Are you a skilled health visitor with excellent interpersonal skills and sound clinical assessment skills? • Would you like the chance to reshape and reinvigorate services to meet the needs of all families living in Medway? • Are you passionate about the ...
Consultant Psychiatrist - The Beacon, Thanet | Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust
- 02 April 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Thanet, CT12 6NT
- £79,860 - £107,668pa
Want to make a difference to the lives of 1.7 million people? Exceptional medical leaders needed It’s an exciting time to join us: we have been rated ‘Outstanding’ by the CQC for Caring and ‘Good’ overall and there is currently increased focus on mental health...
- 20 March 2020
- MacIntyre - Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 5PH
- £9.11 per hour
Are you a bit of a train spotter - or could you learn to be? Do you enjoy swimming? Could you support young men who have learning disabilities with their hobbies? We love what we do and are recognised as an award winning charity for our passion and dedication...
- 27 March 2020
- Maria Mallaband Care Group - GU24 9AB
- £11.5 per hour
About the Role Care To ensure the highest levels of bespoke care is provided to all residents in every aspect of daily living. Assist with the admission of new residents in a way that puts the new resident at the heart of the service and complies with all ...