370 Health social care swyddi yn UK
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (370)
- North West England (68)
- Scotland (51)
- South East England (38)
- East Midlands (36)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (35)
- West Midlands (32)
- London (31)
- Eastern England (30)
- South West England (19)
- North East England (13)
Math o gytundeb
- 18 February 2021
- Midlothian Council - Dalkeith, EH22 3AA
- £56,993.00 to £62,365.00 per year
Job Vacancy A fantastic opportunity to shape and develop services for older people within Midlothian Health and Social Care Partnership. With an ambitious agenda to ensure that we can meet the needs of the people of Midlothian, developing a home first approach...
- 05 February 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Greater Manchester, M13 9WL
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum (pro rata)
We are excited to offer an opportunity for the role of GM Health and Social Care Careers Hub Co-ordinator. Background The Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Careers Hub (the Hub) is an inspiring organisation aimed at improving the information and ...
- 05 February 2021
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - LONDON, E7 8QP
- £25,676 - £27,941 per annum inclusive HCA
ELFT has long been recognised as a centre of excellence for mental, physical health care, well being, innovation and improvement. So it is a very exciting time for you to come and work for us. Our mission is to make a positive difference to people's lives by ...
- 08 February 2021
- The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - 317 02 Royal Victoria Infirmary, NE1 4LP
- £4.55 - £8.72 National Minimum Wage according to age
Joint Health and Social Care Apprentices Salary: National minimum wage according to age, ranges from £4.55-£8.72 per hour Know you want a career in care but not sure where yet? We have just the apprenticeship for you, one that gives you an opportunity to ...
- 15 February 2021
- North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Whiston, L35 3SX
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum
Knowsley Specialist Community Nursing Care Services wish to recruit a band 3 Health and Social care support worker to work within it's Care Home liaison Team. The aim of the Care Home Liaison team is to provide support to the residents in Knowsley care homes ...
- 26 February 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - To be agreed, ME16 9PH
- Band and salary will be dependant on experience
Would you enjoy a new challenge and welcome a chance to help NHS and Social Care staff in response to Covid 19? We are recruiting Band 7 - 8B Psychologists (part-time applications will be considered) Kent and Medway are part of a National initiative to provide...
- 18 February 2021
- Dorset County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - dorchester, DT12JY
- £45,753 - £51,668 per annum
The Trust is looking to recruit a Discharge Lead to provide leadership and support across the hospital. This is an exciting opportunity to be at the heart of an important period of change both within the Trust and across Dorset, working with health and social ...
- 16 February 2021
- The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton, SM2 5PT
- £25,676 - £27,941 per annum inclusive
The Royal Marsden Hospital are delighted to offer an opportunity for a Cancer Support Worker to join the Trust to work alongside the Uro-Oncology Clinical teams. The successful candidate will be supported by committed and established teams to provide a single ...
- 11 February 2021
- Bridgend County Borough Council - Bridgend, CF31 4WB
- £30,451 to £32,234 per year
37 hours per week The Community Resource Team is an integrated Health and Social Care support servise that provides a range of professional health and social care responses to enable people to achieve what matters to them. We are on an ambitious journey to ...
- 19 February 2021
- Argyll and Bute Council - Isle of Islay, PA43 7JB
- £32,854.00 to £36,963.00 per year
Department: Health and Social Care Partnership Closing Date: Friday 12 March 2021 A full time permanent position has become available for a Senior Social Care Worker on days. We are looking for a motivated person who will work as part of the team to provide a ...