11 Design jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 26 July 2022
- Highland Council - Inverness Area, IV1 1DY
- £32,978.00 to £36,090.00 per year
Job Description Service: Infrastructure, Environment & Economy Post Designation: Traffic Support Officer Grade & Salary: HC08 £32,978 - £36,090 Location: Inverness - Council wide Responsible to: Principal Traffic Officer Contact: Shane Manning Tel: 01463 ...
- 13 July 2022
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - Greenwich, South East London
- £17.27 per hour
Candidates MUST have relevant experience and strong understanding of the legal requirements arising from the Children & Families Act 2014 Purpose of Job: I. To work directly with senior staff at a designated number of schools, ensuring that the LA meets all ...
- 05 August 2022
- South Lanarkshire Council - East Kilbride, G75 9EZ
- £23,103.00 to £23,791.00 per year
Job Description Fixed Term Vacancy - 6 months. South Lanarkshire Council is an ambitious, high performing organisation with a clear vision and programme of action which is designed to improve the lives and prospects of everyone in South Lanarkshire. The aim of...
- 29 July 2022
- St Martins - Norwich, Norfolk
- £10.14 to £10.55 per hour
We are looking to recruit Locum Support Workers at St Martins, to provide cover across our Care Services: Community Housing – to work at the community housing service, providing 1 – 1 support to individuals accommodated there, in accordance with their support ...
- 03 August 2022
- Aberdeenshire Council - Aberdeenshire, AB16 5GB
- £17,863.00 to £18,673.00 per year
Job Description Responsible for managing all aspects of the care at home service within the designated area of Aberdeenshire Health & Social Care Partnership. There is a responsibility for the post holder to demonstrate a commitment to quality service delivery...
- 15 July 2022
- Orkney Islands Council - Kirkwall, KW15 1NY
- £30,537.00 to £33,603.00 per year
Advert ENTERPRISE AND SUSTAINABLE REGENERATION Finance - Revenue and Benefits Systems and Support Officer 35 hours per week Temporary up to 30 June 2024 £30,537 - £33,603 (including Distant Islands Allowance) We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to ...
- 27 July 2022
- East Ayrshire Council - Kilmarnock, KA1 3XB
- £11.56 to £12.22 per hour
Job Purpose Contributing to and delivering excellent business and administration support, the Corporate Services Assistant will ensure the delivery of the highest quality administration and business support services, supporting change, challenging the status ...
- 03 August 2022
- West Lothian Council current - Livingston, EH54 8PS
- £24,626.00 to £26,541.00 per year
Advert Fixed Term to 31 March 2024 The closing date for this post is provisionally set at 17 August 2022. West Lothian Council reserve the right to close this post early depending on applicant response levels We are keen to employ a diverse workforce that ...
- 19 July 2022
- A2Dominion - Ealing, London, w5 5tl
- £37,900 to £41,000 per year
New Homes Manager Full Time, 12 Month Fixed Term Contract £37,900 per annum Ealing A2Dominion is a residential property group with a social purpose to improve people's lives. While we take a commercial approach to housebuilding, we reinvest all our profits ...
- 03 August 2022
- West Lothian Council current - Linlithgow, EH49 6EH
- £19,671.00 to £20,234.00 per year
Advert 3 x 36 hrs per week, 38 weeks per year - Fixed Term until 31 March 2023 The closing date for this post is provisionally set at 17 August 2022. West Lothian Council reserve the right to close this post early depending on applicant response levels We are ...