17 Designer swyddi yn Kent
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- South East England
- Kent (17)
- Maidstone (4)
- Ashford (2)
- Bexley (2)
- Gillingham (2)
- Aylesford (1)
- Canterbury (1)
- Dartford (1)
- Erith (1)
- Rochester (1)
- Sevenoaks (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 05 September 2022
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Ashford, TN25 4BY
- £20,270 - £21,318 per annum pro rata
Working in conjunction with Mental Health Teams to maintain a safe and clean environment. To be a team member, maintaining a patient focused service across clinical and non clinical areas, ensuring high standards of cleaning whilst adhering to National ...
- 20 September 2022
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Maidstone, ME16 8DE
- £20,270 - £21,318 per annum pro rata
Domestic Assistant to cover 3 days per week - Sunday to Tuesday. To work alongside current part time domestic who covers Wednesday to Saturday. The role is based at our Alcohol & Detox Unit in Maidstone. The unit is based in a Oast House surrounded by ...
- 22 September 2022
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Dartford, DA2 6PB
- £21,730 - £23,177 per annum inc
The ideal candidate will be educated to GCSE in Maths & English or equivalent and NVQ Level 3/RSA3 or equivalent and will possess strong customer service skills, a professional and confident telephone manner and good organisational and keyboard skills. They ...
- 14 September 2022
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust - Bexley, DA8 3EE
- £38,762 - £45,765 pa inc
(BYPDAS) Specialist Practitioner Bexley Young People Drug & Alcohol Service Do you want to support & be apart of the development & treatment of our recovery path for BYPDAS? An exciting opportunity in Bexley CAMHS for a full time BYPDAS Specialist Practitioner...
- 26 September 2022
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust - Erith, DA8 3EE
- £46,836 - £52,849 pa inc.
Advanced Primary Care Mental Health Practitioner, Band 7 Permanent Full Time: 37.5 hours per week Posts are open to applicants from Nursing, Social Work and Occupational Therapy We are looking to appoint a skilled and motivated Mental Health Practitioner to ...
- 27 September 2022
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Maidstone, ME16 9PH
- £21,730 - £23,177 per annum
A post is available within the Acute Care Group for a dynamic, self-motivated Administrator based at Priority House. The post holder will provide support to the ward manager, consultant and the inpatient team. The post holder will be educated to A Level ...
- 29 September 2022
- Medway Community Healthcare CIC - Gillingham, ME8 0NJ
- £21,730 - £23,177 per annum (dependent on NHS experience)
• Do you have a passion for wound care? • Do you have an NVQ level 3 in health and social care? • Would you like to be a part of a self-managing, nurse led wound/leg ulcer clinic? • Do you want to work locally and make a real difference in your community? • ...
- 16 September 2022
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Sevenoaks/Tunbridge Wells, TN13 3PG
- £33,706 - £40,588 per annum
Community Mental Health Nurse (Band 6) South West Kent- Older Adults The successful candidate will need to have relevant skills and expertise to carry out a variety of mental health needs assessments plus be able to plan and deliver interventions, both with ...
- 08 September 2022
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Maidstone, ME169PH
- £25,655 - £31,534 per annum
We are looking for an enthusiastic Physiotherapist, Band 5 to join our KMPT Physiotherapy team. We are in the process of redesigning and developing Physiotherapy services across all of our mental health inpatient wards and there are many new opportunities for ...
- 21 September 2022
- Caretech - Ashford, Kent, TN25 6JG
- £11.00 per hour
SENIOR SUPPORT WORKER Benefits Various contracted hour shifts available (to suit your lifestyle) 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays Flexible Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme Full induction programme to Care Certificate Standards Dedicated learning & ...