11 Designer swyddi yn South East England
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- South East England (11)
- Berkshire (3)
- Kent (2)
- Surrey (2)
- Hampshire (1)
- Isle Of Wight (1)
- Oxfordshire (1)
- West Berkshire (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 23 August 2021
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Oxford, OX3 9DU
- £40,057 - £45,839 per annum pro rata
Leadership Development Facilitator August 2020 saw the launch of our new Trust Strategy. One of our three key objectives is focused on ‘Our People’. As part of this objective we are committed to developing our leaders and fostering great teams so everyone ...
- 27 August 2021
- Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust - Tunbridge Wells, TN2 4QJ
- £18,546 - £19,918 pa pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen for additional JobReady Clinical Support Workersto join our team on the ward acute frailty unit at Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells Trust due to increasing our bed capacity. We are also delighted to have been given the ...
- 24 August 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Maidstone, ME16 9PH
- £18,546 - £19,918 per annum pa pro rata
The post holder will be a team member involved in the provision of patient centred service. To maintain a patient focused service across clinical and non clinical areas ensuring high standards of cleaning, laundry and catering and other related tasks within ...
- 08 September 2021
- Capita plc - PO6 3EN
- £10,000 to £14,000 per year
The purpose of this job is to to deliver the provision of Resettlement and Learning & Development service provision. You will deliver Resettlement support to UK Service Personnel during their transition into civilian life at the end of their Service careers ...
- 09 September 2021
- Isle of Wight Council - Isle Of Wight, South East England
- £27,741 to £33,790 per year
- plus a market supplement (reviewed annually) of £1,500 to £4,050 per annum
Grade 9 (ASYE) £27,741 to £30,649 per annum. Grade 10 (Social Workers) £31,094 to £33,790 per annum Plus a market supplement (reviewed annually) of £1,500 to £4,050 per annum You already know you want to be a Social Worker, you’ve done the training, you have ...
- 02 September 2021
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust - Frimely, GU16 7UJ
- £21,396 - £22,866 Per Annum Inc HCAS
• Be responsible to the Nursery Manager for the delivery of full day care to children under 5 years, in accordance with theStatutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage (2017). • Be responsible to the Room Lead for ensuring the delivery of practices...
- 19 August 2021
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Thatcham, RG18 3HR
- £25,655 - £31,534 per annum
Mental Health Practitioner, Band 5 West Berkshire Community Mental Health Team We are looking for 2 enthusiastic and dedicated members of staff with RMN, Social Work or Occupational Therapy qualifications to join our team. This is an ideal opportunity for ...
- 27 August 2021
- Maria Mallaband Care Group - Bisley, GU24 9AB
- £11.75 per hour
About the Role About the Role As a Senior Carer for Maria Mallaband Care Group we ask you to care for our residents like they are your own family, caring for their Physical, Psychological and Social needs. Assisting residents with personal care activities such...
- 13 September 2021
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Reading, RG1 8NQ
- £40,057 - £45,839 per annum
An exciting opportunity for a dynamic, strategic and enthusiastic individual to join our Community Nursing Team in Reading has arisen. You will be joining a service that has just been recognised as having an ‘Outstanding’ rating, with the trust also being ...
- 17 September 2021
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Slough, RG12 7FR
- £41,902 - £47,684 per annum (incl of HCAS)
Primary Care Senior Mental Health Practitioner -East Berkshire Mental Health Services Band 7; Full-time, Permanent - Slough Primary Care As part of our services across Frimley Integrated Care system (ICS), we are excited to be able to implement Mental Health ...