36 Design jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (36)
- London (10)
- South West England (8)
- East Midlands (3)
- Eastern England (3)
- North West England (3)
- South East England (3)
- Wales (2)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (2)
- Scotland (1)
- 19 March 2021
- East Midlands Shared Services - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3NG
- £19,698 per year
One Fixed Term position initially for 12 Months (Funded Post) – 3 days a week (22.2 hours) The starting salary is £19,698 (level 1) rising to £20,493 (level 2) on first year anniversary, subject to satisfactory completion of a probation period (pro rata for ...
- 01 April 2021
- University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust - Lancaster, LA1 4RP
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
A Vacancy at University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust. We are seeking additional organisational development support for our cultural transformation activities over the next 12 months. This post will work closely with leaders and teams to ...
- 22 March 2021
- Brampton Training and Consultancy - Hackney, East London
- £18.61 per hour
The Youth Support and Development Worker is responsible and accountable for the planning delivery and evaluation of high quality open access and targeted programmes of youth work alongside individualised support, primarily delivered through Young Hackney Youth...
- 29 March 2021
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - BS375AF
- £24.38 to £30.20 per hour
Job Title: Social Worker (Adults) Main Purpose of The Job To undertake the assessment of needs, devising and planning action, implementing and evaluating it in order to promote independence and deliver a high standard of personalised care. Key Responsibilities...
- 31 March 2021
- Reed Talent Solutions - Camden, NW5 1UE
- £10.75 per hour
Casual Support Assistant At One Housing, we don’t only believe that everyone deserves a safe, secure, affordable home. We also believe that everyone deserves to realise their full potential and lead a fulfilling life. Our Mental Health team is vital to helping...
- 01 April 2021
- Brampton Training and Consultancy - North London, London
- £19.17 per hour
Reporting to the Senior Practitioner, the post holder will be responsible for the management of a caseload and to identify, develop and deliver, in partnership with other YOTPS staff and relevant external partner agencies, appropriate interventions and ...
- 12 April 2021
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - SN1 2JH
- £27.88 to £35.00 per hour
Job Title: Social Worker in Schools Main Purpose of The Job To practice in accordance with and uphold the Standards of Professional Practice for social workers as defined by Social Work England, which includes the code of ethics and the continuing professional...
- 08 April 2021
- eTeach UK Limited - Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS26 0RA
- B1 scale 4 - 6 or C1 scale12 -17
Behaviour Support Worker Fixed Term until 31/8/2022 subject to funding B1 (scale 4 - 6 actual salary £13,234 - 13,770) or C1 (scale 12 - 17 actual salary £15,629 - £17,121) depending on experience and qualifications Start Date ASAP Rothwell Victoria Junior ...
- 15 March 2021
- Diverse Abilities - Poole, Dorset
- £10.17 to £10.17 per hour
- Referal Scheme, Blue Light Card for `100's of store discounts
Are you looking to help extraordinary people achieve extraordinary things? Diverse Abilities is Dorset’s disability charity supporting children and adults with profound physical and learning disabilities across the county since 1955. We are now recruiting for ...
- 17 March 2021
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust - Ascot, GU16 7UJ
- £45,753 - £51,668 £47,544 - £53,459 pa inclusive of HCAS
This is an exciting opportunity to work in the Frimley Health & Care ICS and with its partner organisations. The strategic vision is to continue to develop a digital ecosystem that is driven by clinical, operational and transformation to support information ...