10 Health social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 05 January 2021
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - BIGGLESWADE, SG18 0EL
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum pro rata
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Social Worker to work as part of a multi-disciplinary working age community mental health team. You will be registered with Social Work England and ideally have two years of post qualifying experience in a ...
- 08 January 2021
- Alliance Homes Group - Portishead and Weston-Super-Mare
- £20,463 to £22,737 per year
Dual Location – Portishead and Weston-Super-Mare with travel around North Somerset Fixed Term Contract for 12 months 37 hours per week About the role: We are looking for a Housing Support Advisor to join our Tenancy Support team on a 12 month fixed-term ...
- 15 January 2021
- Westminster Homecare LTD - NR1 1AA
- £9.75 per hour
- Starting at £9.50 weekdays, £9.75 weekends
Carer We are currently recruiting for Carers in Norwich, Sprowston, Hellesdon, Heartsease, Lakenham, Tuckswood and Thorpe St Andrew. Excellent paid certificated in house training Competitive rates of pay (starting at £9.50 weekdays - £9.75 weekends) Holiday ...
- 07 January 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M40 3PJ
- £31,365 - £37,890 p.a. (pro rata)
We are Manchester Local Care Organisation - an exciting, new public sector organisation that is bringing together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Manchester ...
- 12 January 2021
- Hestia - SEI 1LB
- £20,000 to £30,000 per year
- 28,296 per annum (£11,318 pro rata)
Post: Enhanced Dementia Assistant Coordinator – Older Adults (PT) Responsible to: Area Manager Location: Hounslow Salary: 28,296 per annum (£11,318 pro rata) Weekly contracted Hours: 15.6 hours per week Contract Type: 12 months rolling contract Closing date: ...
- 04 January 2021
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust - Ascot, GU16 7UJ
- £45,753 - £51,668 £47,544 - £53,459 pa inclusive of HCAS
Health and Care services are going through an unprecedented period of change to ensure we deliver sustainable services for the population for the future. The Sustainability and Transformation Plan developed by all the health and social care partners across the...
- 07 January 2021
- Medway Community Healthcare CIC - Gillingham, ME7 5NY
- £38,890 - £44,503 £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
• Are you a senior nurse with drive and enthusiasm? • Are you able to manage your own caseload? • Are you an exceptional, friendly and dedicated senior nurse? • Are you ready to manage a team of professionals? If you answered yes, we’ve got the perfect role ...
- 06 January 2021
- Service Care Solutions - Rochdale, Greater Manchester, OL11 3EU
- £21 to £25 per hour
Mental health Social Worker needed 3 days per week on an initial 6 month contract in Rochdale. A rare opportunity has arisen in Rochdale. Council Council are currently recruiting for an experienced Mental Health Social Worker to join their team on a part time ...
- 11 January 2021
- Service Care Solutions - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG17 5GA
- £25 to £28 per hour
Home based Adult Social Work role to work with Nottinghamshire County Council Nottinghamshire County Council are currently looking for an experienced Adult Social Worker to join their Aging well flexible response team. This is a working from home role but you ...
- 05 January 2021
- North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Whiston, Prescot, L35 2YZ
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the St Helens and Knowsley Learning Disability Community Team , we are seeking a caring, committed and experienced Learning Disability Nurse who is passionate about working with and improving the quality of life of ...